Lady Gaga Finishes New Album
The pop provocateur will announce the title of the record in September.
Memo to Little Monsters everywhere: Lady Gaga has finished work on her next album, but you'll have to wait the entire summer to know what it's called.
The Twitter-happy singer posted this message to her gazillion followers on Friday, declaring: "Exciting news little monsters! I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September!"
Her previous album, 2011's Born This Way, spawned the hit single of the same name as well as "The Edge of Glory," an insta-karaoke classic on par with "Bad Romance" circa her 2009 megahit record The Fame Monster.
Gaga is currently out on her Born This Way Ball tour; last week, one of her undeniable music influences, Madonna, sampled the song "Born This Way" during the Tel Aviv kick-off of her MDNA tour. (The two are leading parallel-ish lives: both singers' albums, Born This Way and MDNA, respectively, had major second-week sales drops after hitting No. 1 on the Billboard music chart.)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move