Lady Gaga Finishes New Album
The pop provocateur will announce the title of the record in September.
Memo to Little Monsters everywhere: Lady Gaga has finished work on her next album, but you'll have to wait the entire summer to know what it's called.
The Twitter-happy singer posted this message to her gazillion followers on Friday, declaring: "Exciting news little monsters! I've played my new record for my label and will be announcing my new Album Title in September!"
Her previous album, 2011's Born This Way, spawned the hit single of the same name as well as "The Edge of Glory," an insta-karaoke classic on par with "Bad Romance" circa her 2009 megahit record The Fame Monster.
Gaga is currently out on her Born This Way Ball tour; last week, one of her undeniable music influences, Madonna, sampled the song "Born This Way" during the Tel Aviv kick-off of her MDNA tour. (The two are leading parallel-ish lives: both singers' albums, Born This Way and MDNA, respectively, had major second-week sales drops after hitting No. 1 on the Billboard music chart.)
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- Kristen Bell Puts Pregnancy Style on Display for Samsung Ad!
- Kat Graham Speaks at 'Vampire Diaries' Vegas Convention Before Season Six Premiere Photos Released
- Emmy Rossum's Younger Co-Star Doesn't Know What a Beeper is!
- Kate Beckinsale Jets Out of LAX Looking Amazing After 'Underworld' Franchise Announcement