Lady Gaga Previews New Song for Fans Via Car Stereo (Video)
The pop star revealed a dance-heavy track off her new album for a group of Little Monsters in New York City.
Lady Gaga was in the giving mood on Sunday, stopping for a quick meet and greet with fans in New York City to preview a never-before-heard song.
The venue: a black SUV.
The pop star played a new dance-heavy track off her next album via the Chevy’s built in stereo system. The Little Monsters that surrounded her uttered things like “amazing,” while one repeatedly asked Gaga to listen to her CD.
While the moment was captured via some shaky cell phone video, the song itself is barely audible. What we can hear is a club-ready beat and a faint trace of Gaga’s vocals. Hear for yourself in the video below.
Gaga did not reveal the song’s title, but one fan in the crowd tweeted that it could be the superstar’s next single.
“I asked her if it was the new single and she looked at me and shook her head yes and said shhhhh,” the fan wrote.
Gaga is expected to announce the name of her new album in September, around the same time her first fragrance – Fame – hits shelves. Gaga is also slated to appear on the cover of September’s Vogue, her second cover for the mag in two years.
Earlier this year, the singer officially debuted another new track during a performance in Melbourne. The melancholy ballad, titled “Princess Die,” is not said to be reflective of the album as a whole, but is “about some of the most deep and personal thoughts I’ve ever said,” Gaga told the audience.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- What Apple's U2 Stunt Really Says About the Future of Music
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!
- Will Smith Posted This Awesome Photo for Jada's 43rd Birthday!