Lady Gaga Sports Yellow, Decaying Teeth at YouTube Music Awards
The singer wears a black top hat, leather shirtdress and dark glasses to complement the false teeth.
Lady Gaga isn't one to shy away from making a statement on the red carpet.
Following her previous headline-making choices of wearing a meat dress, arriving in an egg and channeling a male alter ego, the singer donned yellow, decaying false teeth at Sunday's YouTube Music Awards in New York. She also wore a black leather shirtdress, black top hat and black sunglasses.
The overall effect was reminiscent of the cover art for her single "Dope," the next track off of her forthcoming album, ARTPOP, which will be released Nov. 11.
Among the winners at Sunday night's inaugural YouTube Music Award were artist of the year Eminem and breakthrough artists Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR