Lady Gaga Sports Yellow, Decaying Teeth at YouTube Music Awards
The singer wears a black top hat, leather shirtdress and dark glasses to complement the false teeth.
Lady Gaga isn't one to shy away from making a statement on the red carpet.
Following her previous headline-making choices of wearing a meat dress, arriving in an egg and channeling a male alter ego, the singer donned yellow, decaying false teeth at Sunday's YouTube Music Awards in New York. She also wore a black leather shirtdress, black top hat and black sunglasses.
The overall effect was reminiscent of the cover art for her single "Dope," the next track off of her forthcoming album, ARTPOP, which will be released Nov. 11.
Among the winners at Sunday night's inaugural YouTube Music Award were artist of the year Eminem and breakthrough artists Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!
- Emma Stone Really Annoyed Colin Firth By Live-Texting Him Details About His 'Bridget Jones' Performance!