Lady Gaga Sports Yellow, Decaying Teeth at YouTube Music Awards
The singer wears a black top hat, leather shirtdress and dark glasses to complement the false teeth.
Lady Gaga isn't one to shy away from making a statement on the red carpet.
Following her previous headline-making choices of wearing a meat dress, arriving in an egg and channeling a male alter ego, the singer donned yellow, decaying false teeth at Sunday's YouTube Music Awards in New York. She also wore a black leather shirtdress, black top hat and black sunglasses.
The overall effect was reminiscent of the cover art for her single "Dope," the next track off of her forthcoming album, ARTPOP, which will be released Nov. 11.
Among the winners at Sunday night's inaugural YouTube Music Award were artist of the year Eminem and breakthrough artists Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- INTERVIEW: Chloë Grace Moretz, Liana Liberato, and Gayle Forman on If I Stay
- Dead Daisies and Beyond: Chats with Dizzy Reed, The Verve Pipe's Brian Vander Ark, Jean-Luc Ponty and Uriah Heep's Mick Box
- The Ever Changing Face of the Music Industry
- Michael Egan Can't Find A Lawyer In Case Against Bryan Singer
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Comic-Book Sequel