Lady Gaga Sports Yellow, Decaying Teeth at YouTube Music Awards
The singer wears a black top hat, leather shirtdress and dark glasses to complement the false teeth.
Lady Gaga isn't one to shy away from making a statement on the red carpet.
Following her previous headline-making choices of wearing a meat dress, arriving in an egg and channeling a male alter ego, the singer donned yellow, decaying false teeth at Sunday's YouTube Music Awards in New York. She also wore a black leather shirtdress, black top hat and black sunglasses.
The overall effect was reminiscent of the cover art for her single "Dope," the next track off of her forthcoming album, ARTPOP, which will be released Nov. 11.
Among the winners at Sunday night's inaugural YouTube Music Award were artist of the year Eminem and breakthrough artists Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'The Bachelorette': Season 10 Highs and Lows (VIDEO)
- '80s and '90s Summer Blockbuster Stars: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- The 'This Is Where I Leave You' Posters Are Equal Parts Heartwarming, Awkward, and Hilarious (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Bachelorette Andi Plays the No-ly Wed Game, James Franco's Selfie Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Chloe Moretz Talks Boys & Fashion for 'Flare' September 2014
- The New 'Maze Runner' Trailer Is Out & It's Every Bit As Awesome As You Thought It Would Be
- It's Another Royal Photo Bomb! Prince Harry is Totally Psyched in the Background of a Selfie
- Once Upon a Time's JoAnna Garcia Joins Hubby Nick Swisher at 'Mission Swisher' Scavenger Hunt! (Exclusive Pics)