Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera Release 'Do What U Want' Duet (Audio)
The two singers unveil a new version of the "ARTPOP" single, which originally featured R. Kelly, on New Year's Day.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Lady Gaga and Christina Aguilera celebrated the start of 2014 with the release of a studio version of their duet on Gaga's "Do What U Want."
Around midnight, just after Dec. 31 became Jan. 1, Gaga tweeted a link to the song on iTunes and wrote, "pink champagne, gold lamé, hair, and fearlessness."
Here's 'Do What U Want feat. Christina Aguilera' STUDIO Version. http://t.co/sWNa0qWVdQ pink champagne, gold lame, hair, and fearlessness.
— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) January 1, 2014
Gaga and Aguilera previously surprised and thrilled fans by performing the Gaga song together during the finale of the The Voice in December. As 2014 arrived, Aguilera also shared news of the new release, tweeting, "Happy New Year! Loved performing #DWUW with Lady Gaga, so we made a special version."
— Christina Aguilera (@xtina) January 1, 2014
Before the new version, Lady Gaga released "Do What U Want" featuring R. Kelly on her 2013 album ARTPOP.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Bedlam Overtakes Jane Austen, While F. Scott Fitzgerald Sings
- 'Free The Nipple' Trailer Shows Women Fighting For Equality Through The Right To Bare Chests
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Into Bathroom Brawl With Freddie Wong Over Their Necktie Knowledge
- Carla Ferrigno, Angela Leslie And Louisa Moritz Come Forward With Allegations Against Bill Cosby
- Vanessa Hudgens Says Gigi On Broadway Role Is 'A Dream Come True'
- Joey King, Peyton List, Sabrina Carpenter & More Fresh Faces Hit Just Jared's Homecoming Dance
- Christian Grey Asks Anastasia Steele to Trust Him in 'Fifty Shades of Grey' New Trailer - Watch Now!
- Harry Styles Addresses Rumors That He Bought 1,989 Roses For Taylor Swift - Watch Now!