Lana Del Rey's 'Great Gatsby' Track 'Young & Beautiful' Hits the Web
The film's soundtrack, also featuring Beyonce and Will.i.am, is due out May 7.
The soundtrack to Baz Luhrmann's forthcoming adaptation of The Great Gatsby will include a typically lush Lana Del Rey ballad, as the singer's "Young & Beautiful," the first single from the compilation, has officially hit the Internet.
"Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful?" the singer asks with a hint of desperation on a track that nods to the insecurities at the heart of F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic novel. Like LDR staples "Video Games" and "Born to Die," "Young & Beautiful" positions the singer-songwriter's sweeping vocals front and center, with dreamy strings and canned percussion pulling her back to earth.
The Great Gatsby soundtrack, due out May 7, was executive produced by Jay-Z and also features new music from Will.i.am, Beyonce, The xx and the Jiggaman himself. Florence & the Machine's "Over the Love" previewed the soundtrack last week.
To listen to Del Rey's "Young & Beautiful" click here.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years