Laurieann Gibson Releases Dance Single (Exclusive Audio)
The Emmy-nominated director and choreographer, best known for her work with Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj, tries her hand at music with a Tronixx-produced club banger.
She's choreographed award-winning music videos and concert specials for the likes of Lady Gaga, starred in her own Ryan Seacrest-produced E! reality series The Dance Scene, and guided future pop stars as a mentor on P. Diddy's Making the Band and a judge on Canada Sings! Now Laurieann Gibson is trying her hand at music, releasing her debut single “Last Chance” (listen above).
Written by Infared Ink and produced by Tronixx, the song is similar in essence to another dance floor-ready banger, Jennifer Lopez’s “Dance Again,” minus the Pitbull cameo and with an added layer of autotune pushed up to 11.
The Canadian-born dancer is best known for her work with Gaga -- the two severed their relationship in November 2011, citing creative differences -- as well as Nicki Minaj, whose over-the-top “Roman Holiday” performance during the 54th Annual Grammy Awards had Laurieann Gibson written all over it.
Will the former fly girl and Emmy nominee add another gig to an already impressive resume? Check it out and tell us know what you think of Laurieann Gibson’s new cut.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet