Lea Michele Reveals First Single Details, Debuts Cover Art
The "Glee" star tweeted Wednesday that "Cannonball," off her upcoming "Louder" debut album, will be the first track released to the public.
Lea Michele broke some non-Glee news the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.
The Glee star took to her Twitter, where she has nearly 4.1 million followers, to announce that her first single off the upcoming debut album, Louder, will be "Cannonball."
"So excited for everyone to hear my first single Cannonball, off my debut album LOUDER!" tweeted the actress-singer, also debuting the sultry, grayscale cover art for the single.
In another tweet, Michele revealed that "Cannonball," which will be made immediately available to those who preorder Louder beginning Dec. 10 on iTunes, was penned by songstress Sia Furler.
Michele has been doing double duty the past few weeks, prepping for the album's upcoming release and filming Glee. Earlier this month, the Spring Awakening grad tweeted about filming a music video: "SO EXCITED SHOOTING MY VERY FIRST MUSIC VIDEO TODAY FOR THE FIRST ALBUM SINGLE!" She also will release her first book, Brunette Ambition, in May 2014.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)