Lena Dunham Sings at Fun. Concert (Video)
The “Girls” creator attended a show from Jack Antonoff’s band at the Boston Calling Music Festival on Saturday.
Lena Dunham had plenty of fun in Boston on Saturday night.
Bundled up in a hoodie, the Girls creator watched boyfriend Jack Antonoff’s band fun. at the Boston Calling Music Festival, where she sang along from the front of the crowd. Dunham posted a photo of herself from the show on Instagram, writing: "Dear Boston, you were the best Fun. audience I've been in yet. You are lovely, Boston. And loud. Love, the creep in the white hoodie."
According to People, fun. singer Nate Ruess told the audience "this is the biggest crowd I've ever seen" and "this is the best night of my life."
Watch fun.’s performance of “Some Nights” from the concert below.
Editor's note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated Dunham sang along from onstage.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years