Lil Wayne on Seizure Scare: 'I'm More Than Good'
The rapper, released from the hospital this week, thanks fans in a new video message.
To anyone who still thinks Lil Wayne is in bad shape, the rapper -- released from the hospital this week after suffering multiple seizures -- has surfaced in a new video, looking healthy and happy.
"Kiss my fist!," he jokes, laughing into the camera in the clip, which is posted on TMZ. "I'm more than good, but thank you for real. Thanks ... for all your prayers and all that, I'm more than good. I swear."
The 30-year-old rapper also reminds fans that his latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, is still coming out this Tuesday.
Lil Wayne had been admitted to the intensive car unit at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai late last week after reportedly suffering from seizures. Details around his condition are unclear, but it was speculated that his ailment was the result of a “sizzurp binge" and subsequent codeine overdose. He left the hospital on Tuesday, informing Twitter followers that he was feeling "a lot better."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Winnie and Kevin Probably Slept Together and 11 Other Things We Learned at Last Night’s Wonder Years Reunion
- How Much Do You Know About American Horror Story? Take Our SAT Exam
- Garage Doors and Tanning Beds: 9 Actors Remember Their Famous Horror-Movie Deaths
- It’s Just a Normal Tuesday With Drake and ILoveMakonnen
- 'Ouija' Movie Stars Attend Spooky Seance with Their Celeb Pals (Exclusive Video!)
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Settle Lawsuit Against Tabloid Publishing False Stories
- Renee Zellweger Brings Her Boyfriend Doyle Bramhall II to Elle Women in Hollywood Event!
- Nikki Reed & Emmy Rossum Stun at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration