Lil Wayne on Seizure Scare: 'I'm More Than Good'
The rapper, released from the hospital this week, thanks fans in a new video message.
To anyone who still thinks Lil Wayne is in bad shape, the rapper -- released from the hospital this week after suffering multiple seizures -- has surfaced in a new video, looking healthy and happy.
"Kiss my fist!," he jokes, laughing into the camera in the clip, which is posted on TMZ. "I'm more than good, but thank you for real. Thanks ... for all your prayers and all that, I'm more than good. I swear."
The 30-year-old rapper also reminds fans that his latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, is still coming out this Tuesday.
Lil Wayne had been admitted to the intensive car unit at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai late last week after reportedly suffering from seizures. Details around his condition are unclear, but it was speculated that his ailment was the result of a “sizzurp binge" and subsequent codeine overdose. He left the hospital on Tuesday, informing Twitter followers that he was feeling "a lot better."
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Movie Review: A Walk Among the Tombstones
- Abel Ferrara's "Pasolini" Premieres at the Deauville American Film Festival: A Heated Discussion with the Director
- Inspiration Through Film - A Festival
- The Boomtown Rats Return: A Conversation with Bob Geldof, Plus a Chat with Finch's Nate Barcalow and Lots of Exclusives
- Liam Neeson's First Movie Footage is a Must See - Watch Now!
- 'Orange is the New Black's Laverne Cox Will Spotlight Trans Youth In 'The T Word' Documentary!
- Julianne Moore & Husband Bart Freundlich Look as Happy as Ever After Nearly 20 Years Together!
- Victoria Beckham Voted Greatest Style Icon in the UK!