Lil Wayne on Seizure Scare: 'I'm More Than Good'
The rapper, released from the hospital this week, thanks fans in a new video message.
To anyone who still thinks Lil Wayne is in bad shape, the rapper -- released from the hospital this week after suffering multiple seizures -- has surfaced in a new video, looking healthy and happy.
"Kiss my fist!," he jokes, laughing into the camera in the clip, which is posted on TMZ. "I'm more than good, but thank you for real. Thanks ... for all your prayers and all that, I'm more than good. I swear."
The 30-year-old rapper also reminds fans that his latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, is still coming out this Tuesday.
Lil Wayne had been admitted to the intensive car unit at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai late last week after reportedly suffering from seizures. Details around his condition are unclear, but it was speculated that his ailment was the result of a “sizzurp binge" and subsequent codeine overdose. He left the hospital on Tuesday, informing Twitter followers that he was feeling "a lot better."
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'