Lil Wayne on Seizure Scare: 'I'm More Than Good'
The rapper, released from the hospital this week, thanks fans in a new video message.
To anyone who still thinks Lil Wayne is in bad shape, the rapper -- released from the hospital this week after suffering multiple seizures -- has surfaced in a new video, looking healthy and happy.
"Kiss my fist!," he jokes, laughing into the camera in the clip, which is posted on TMZ. "I'm more than good, but thank you for real. Thanks ... for all your prayers and all that, I'm more than good. I swear."
The 30-year-old rapper also reminds fans that his latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, is still coming out this Tuesday.
Lil Wayne had been admitted to the intensive car unit at Los Angeles’ Cedars-Sinai late last week after reportedly suffering from seizures. Details around his condition are unclear, but it was speculated that his ailment was the result of a “sizzurp binge" and subsequent codeine overdose. He left the hospital on Tuesday, informing Twitter followers that he was feeling "a lot better."
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Julianne Hough Snaps Selfies With Former DWTS Partner Helio Castroneves
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!