Lily Allen Names New Album 'Sheezus'
The British singer's third studio effort is due out in late spring or early summer.
Move over, Kanye: Lily Allen is putting her personal spin on the rapper's last album title, and naming her third album Sheezus.
According to Glamour UK, Allen confirmed the title on an episode of The Graham Norton Show, on which she'll perform her new song "Air Balloon" on Friday, Feb. 21. Sheezus is expected to arrive in late spring/early summer, roughly one year after Kanye West released his sixth album, Yeezus, last June.
"It's a confident title choice -- and a little nod to Kanye," Allen reportedly says in the soon-to-air interview.
Allen made her musical return late last year with the scathing satire "Hard Out Here," and then released a music video for new single "Air Balloon" earlier this month. The U.K. singer also contributed the song "L8 CMMR" to the Girls Vol. 2 soundtrack.
This article first appeared on billboard.com.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years