Lionel Richie Teams With Danish Sensation Rasmus Seebach to Breathe New Life Into a Classic (Video)
The music industry legend collaborates on a duet for the hit song "Say You, Say Me," to be featured on his new album.
Lionel Richie teams up with Danish singer-songwriter Rasmus Seebach to bring new life to the hit song "Say You, Say Me."
The duet will be featured on 62-year-old pop singer’s upcoming album, for which Richie is hand picking a slew of best-selling singers from around the globe to collaborate with.
Seebach, who is currently the number one selling musician in Denmark, announced the project on his Facebook page following a recent visit to Los Angeles.
"I can not even say that it is a dream come true, because it's so crazy and far fetched that I never ever had that dream," said Rasmus to reporters. Richie was the Danish pop star’s childhood idol.
With an optimistic eye to future tours around the world, Richie stated to reporters: "I am glad that I can come to a country like Denmark and go on stage and I will have Rasmus on stage. Try to imagine it."
View the live recording of their "Say You, Say Me’" duet in the video below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)