Madonna Directs Cuss-Filled Rant at Audience Smokers (Video)
"If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show," the singer tells a crowd in Santiago.
Hers was the highest-grossing tour of 2012 -- but don't expect Madonna to play nice with her fans.
As rain beat down Wednesday on the stage of the open-air Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile, the pop queen berated a small crowd granted access to her sound check for smoking cigarettes in her vicinity.
It began when her white umbrella inverted -- drawing big laughs from the crowd -- whereupon the singer, wrapped in a hooded black coat, abruptly stopped a performance of "Human Nature."
"There are people smoking right now," she said. "No smoking. If you're going to smoke cigarettes, I'm not doing a show. You don't care about me, I don't care about you -- all right? Are we going to play that game? I'm not kidding. I can't sing if you smoke."
"Entiendes?" she asked the Spanish-speaking crowd.
"You're looking right at me and smoking cigarettes, like I'm a stupid f---ing idiot," Madonna said, then stormed off the stage.
It's certainly not the first time she's antagonized her fans on the MDNA tour. At her Miami date, she kept the audience waiting for more than three hours before taking the stage.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- We Spent Half An Hour Talking To Allison Janney About 'Drop Dead Gorgeous'
- Here's How 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Really Feels About That Emmy Snub
- 'American Horror Story' Leaked Call Sheet Signals Possible Return Of A Past Character
- New Visions on Romance: Hour of the Wolf Movie Review of I Origins & Mood Indigo
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer: All Kinds of Hotness (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo
- John Boyega is 'Aiming' for a Marvel Movie Role
- Dan Aykroyd Assures Us That 'Ghostbusters 3' Will Start Filming Next Spring (VIDEO)
- Selena Gomez Stuns in Two Totally Different Looks at Leonardo DiCaprio's Foundation Gala
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings Girlfriend Toni Garrn to His Foundation Gala, Raises $25 Million to Protect the Earth!
- Mariah Carey Supports Pal Brett Ratner at 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!