Dr. Drew Issues Warning to Madonna Fans: 'MDNA' Could be Addictive (Video)
"It may yet cause a worldwide pandemic," says the "Celebrity Rehab" host and HLN star of Madonna's 12th album.
Television host Dr. Drew Pinsky has taped a hilarious segment to promote Madonna's new album, MDNA (out today).
Holding the CD in a video clip posted on Monday, the addiction specialist warns that use of MDNA (the dance record, not MDMA, the popular club drug ecstasy) could result in "dramatic increase in heart rate," "overwhelming anxiety" and "spontaneous dancing" (he illustrates the latter by rubbing the image of Madonna's mouth on the album's cover art and then his teeth).
Dr. Drew continues: "If you find yourself spiraling out of control with this product or while under the influence of it, please: plenty of fluids, call the appropriate authorities, get yourself to a hospital -- or the nearest pacifier."
Watch the video below:
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Kit Harington & Nikolaj Coster Waldau Make Us Laugh With 'Game of Thrones' Bloopers Reel - Watch Now!
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing
- Channing Tatum Joins Rapper Biz Markie For 'Just a Friend' Performance During Comic-Con Panel - Watch Now!