Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin'' Full-Length Music Video Debuts (Video)
Hours after an exclusive preview aired during "American Idol," the single and video were officially released Friday morning.
Madonna's finally giving all her "Luvin" to her fans.
"Give Me All Your Luvin'," the long-waited first single from Madonna's forthcoming M.D.N.A. album, made its debut on On Air With Ryan Seacrest on Los Angeles' 102.7 KIIS-FM on Friday morning, along with a mega-mix of tracks from the album.
The song's video, which features guest stars M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj as cheerleaders, was simultaneously released on Madonna's official YouTube channel.
Fans got their first glimpse of the track in November, when a "Give Me All Your Luvin'" demo leaked.
"My true fans wouldn't do this," Madonna said at the time, addressing the leak through manager Guy Oseary's Twitter feed.
The song and mega-mix will be played every hour on participating Clear Channel stations this weekend, leading up to the Material Girl's Super Bowl half-time show performance in Indianapolis on Sunday.
Earlier this week, M.I.A. confirmed on the BBC that she and Minaj will join Madonna at the half-time set.
And according to will.i.am, "Sexy and I Know It" chart-toppers LMFAO will take the stage as well. M.D.N.A., Madonna's 12th studio album and first for Interscope Records, is expected in March.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!