L.A. Kindergarteners Perform Madonna’s 'Vogue' (Video)
The stars-in-training are said to have started the academic year as “shy English learners” who blossomed into confidant performers.
These kiddos know how to move to the music.
Outfitted with hula-hoops, top hats and batons, kindergarteners from Olympic Primary Center in Los Angeles performed Madonna’s “Vogue” as their culmination, and to rave reviews to boot.
According to one commenter on YouTube, the stars-in-training began the year as “shy English learners" who "bloomed into confident kindergarten graduates.” If true, the kids certainly have come into their own in a short amount of time.
Their teacher (and music coach) wrote online that the kids had been “little superstars” over the past year, and asked “what better song to celebrate it with than ‘Vogue’?”
Watch the video below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)