Mariah Carey Performs for First Time Since Giving Birth to Twins (Video)
The songstress stepped on stage at Gotham Hall in New York City on Thursday.
Ten months after giving birth to twins Moroccan and Monroe, Mariah Carey returned to the stage. The Grammy-winning singer performed at Gotham Hall in New York City for the Caesar's Entertainment "Escape to Total Rewards" event on Thursday.
Carey, who had her twins with husband Nick Cannon in April, told the crowd, "It's my first performance since having dem babies!"
Carey wore a form-fitting black dress onstage, and belted out hits like “Shake It Off,” “Touch My Body,” “It’s Like That,“ “Obsessed” and “We Belong Together.” Carey dedicated “Always Be My Baby” to her two babies.
Carey also told the crowd that she wanted to bring her two children to the show, but added that, “It's time for them to be asleep.”
Carey also gave a shout out to her husband later in the show. Cannon recently stepped down from hosting his radio show after suffering from health scares, most recently, blood clots in his lungs.
Watch Carey sing “Shake It Off” at Gotham Hall below:
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- 'Mindy Project' Season 3, Episode 1 Recap: 'We're A Couple Now, Haters,' Or Whoa Nelly, Danny
- Much Ado About Theatrics: 'Django Unchained' Actress Gets to Follow the Rules Too
- Here Are The GIFs Of Danny Stripping On 'The Mindy Project' That You Want To See Today
- Celebrities Reveal The Crazy Things Fans Say To Them On The Street
- So, Maybe Adam Driver Isn't a Villain in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- C-3PO Is Getting a Spiffy New Suit in 'Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Best of Late Night TV: How Key & Peele Met, Sex Expert's Tips, Julianna Margulies' Musical Announcements (VIDEO)
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)