MC Hammer Named Tourism Spokesman for City of Oakland (Video)
"Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives," declares the rapper in a video promoting the city's new slogan, "Oakland: To Know it is To Love It."
Rapper, reality star, entrepreneur and tech pundit MC Hammer is adding another title to his already extensive resume: official tourism spokesman for the City of Oakland.
“Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives,” Hammer declares. “Oakland is a hub of creativity ... we’re political, we’re artsy, we’re musicians.”
Watch the video below:
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio Awarded at Global Citizen Awards, Raps 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!