MC Hammer Named Tourism Spokesman for City of Oakland (Video)
"Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives," declares the rapper in a video promoting the city's new slogan, "Oakland: To Know it is To Love It."
Rapper, reality star, entrepreneur and tech pundit MC Hammer is adding another title to his already extensive resume: official tourism spokesman for the City of Oakland.
“Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives,” Hammer declares. “Oakland is a hub of creativity ... we’re political, we’re artsy, we’re musicians.”
Watch the video below:
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty