MC Hammer Named Tourism Spokesman for City of Oakland (Video)
"Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives," declares the rapper in a video promoting the city's new slogan, "Oakland: To Know it is To Love It."
Rapper, reality star, entrepreneur and tech pundit MC Hammer is adding another title to his already extensive resume: official tourism spokesman for the City of Oakland.
“Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives,” Hammer declares. “Oakland is a hub of creativity ... we’re political, we’re artsy, we’re musicians.”
Watch the video below:
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!