MC Hammer Named Tourism Spokesman for City of Oakland (Video)
"Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives," declares the rapper in a video promoting the city's new slogan, "Oakland: To Know it is To Love It."
Rapper, reality star, entrepreneur and tech pundit MC Hammer is adding another title to his already extensive resume: official tourism spokesman for the City of Oakland.
“Everything that you could ever say negative about Oakland, I could say 10 positives,” Hammer declares. “Oakland is a hub of creativity ... we’re political, we’re artsy, we’re musicians.”
Watch the video below:
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Hides Baby Bump in Black Dress at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening
- Elizabeth Banks: 'I'm Very Genetically Blessed, I Cannot Deny It'