Michael Jackson Goes Pro-Life on 'Bad 25' Track (Audio)
The late King of Pop sings about abortion on the previously unreleased "Song Groove."
Michael Jackson was famous for singing, "The kid is not my son," but on another archival track, the late King of Pop changed his tune.
"Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)," a bonus track released on this week's Bad 25 anniversary reissue, finds Jackson singing directly about abortion: "Those abortion papers/signed in your name against the words of God/Those abortion papers/Think about life, I'd like to have my child."
Despite the serious subject matter, "Song Groove" is an upbeat dance track, in line with the rest of the Bad extras.
Bad was originally released in 1987; Jackson would become the father of three beginning with the birth of Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr. in 1997.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Rihanna Slips Into A Bikini After Closing Out Monster Tour, Casually Hangs On A Yacht
- Here Is What A Mashup Of Scarlett Johansson And Jennifer Lawrence Looks Like
- Pat O'Brien Explains Why So Many Celebrities Aren't Truly Happy (VIDEO)
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Fatal Finale Says Goodbye To One Huge Character
- Neal Brennan Will Not Go Spelunking With You After This 'As Above, So Below' Trailer Review (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Chelsea Lately's' Star-Studded Final Show, Idris Elba's Ice Bucket Challenge (VIDEO)
- The 30 Best Disney Live-Action Movies Ever Made
- Farmer Chris Soules Will Look For Love as the New 'Bachelor'
- Heidi Klum Completes Ice Bucket Challenge on 'America's Got Talent'!
- Chelsea Handler Dines with Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston & More After Ending 'Chelsea Lately'
- Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Her 'Value as a Woman' to be Defined By Marriage & Children
- Orlando Bloom Rocks Unique Shirt at 'Zulu' Press Conference in Japan