Michael Jackson Goes Pro-Life on 'Bad 25' Track (Audio)
The late King of Pop sings about abortion on the previously unreleased "Song Groove."
Michael Jackson was famous for singing, "The kid is not my son," but on another archival track, the late King of Pop changed his tune.
"Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)," a bonus track released on this week's Bad 25 anniversary reissue, finds Jackson singing directly about abortion: "Those abortion papers/signed in your name against the words of God/Those abortion papers/Think about life, I'd like to have my child."
Despite the serious subject matter, "Song Groove" is an upbeat dance track, in line with the rest of the Bad extras.
Bad was originally released in 1987; Jackson would become the father of three beginning with the birth of Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr. in 1997.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David