Michael Jackson Goes Pro-Life on 'Bad 25' Track (Audio)
The late King of Pop sings about abortion on the previously unreleased "Song Groove."
Michael Jackson was famous for singing, "The kid is not my son," but on another archival track, the late King of Pop changed his tune.
"Song Groove (A/K/A Abortion Papers)," a bonus track released on this week's Bad 25 anniversary reissue, finds Jackson singing directly about abortion: "Those abortion papers/signed in your name against the words of God/Those abortion papers/Think about life, I'd like to have my child."
Despite the serious subject matter, "Song Groove" is an upbeat dance track, in line with the rest of the Bad extras.
Bad was originally released in 1987; Jackson would become the father of three beginning with the birth of Michael Joseph "Prince" Jackson, Jr. in 1997.
What's Hot In Music
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Quentin Tarantino May Finally Release 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair'
- Chris Pratt Surprises Kids at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Screening, Steals Our Hearts (VIDEO)
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Is So Over 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Lindsay Lohan Poses for a Mini Bikini Photo Shoot in Ibiza!
- Diane Kruger Wears a Crop Top & Displays Her Unreal Figure!
- Olivia Munn & Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers Sent Superfan a Green Bay Signed Jersey & His Reaction Is Amazing!
- Mark Wahlberg & Amanda Seyfriend Arrive on Set for First Day of 'Ted 2' Filming!