Miley Cyrus to Appear on Kanye West's 'Black Skinhead' Remix
Producer and close friend Mike Will Made It confirms the rumored collaboration.
Shortly after the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, rumors started swirling that Miley Cyrus and Kanye West were working on a remix to the rapper's song "Black Skinhead."
Both reportedly skipped VMA afterparties to meet up in the studio the night of the awards show.
Mike Will Made It, producer, close friend and collaborator of Miley Cyrus, confirmed with MTV RapFix on Sept. 11 that Miley will indeed be featured on the remix to the Yeezus track.
The news prompts plenty to wonder: Does this mean we're also getting a Yeezus remix album? Time will tell. Until then, check out Cyrus' rap skills on Mike Will Made It's 23, which also features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa, below.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'