Miley Cyrus to Appear on Kanye West's 'Black Skinhead' Remix
Producer and close friend Mike Will Made It confirms the rumored collaboration.
Shortly after the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, rumors started swirling that Miley Cyrus and Kanye West were working on a remix to the rapper's song "Black Skinhead."
Both reportedly skipped VMA afterparties to meet up in the studio the night of the awards show.
Mike Will Made It, producer, close friend and collaborator of Miley Cyrus, confirmed with MTV RapFix on Sept. 11 that Miley will indeed be featured on the remix to the Yeezus track.
The news prompts plenty to wonder: Does this mean we're also getting a Yeezus remix album? Time will tell. Until then, check out Cyrus' rap skills on Mike Will Made It's 23, which also features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa, below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- 'Twilight' Gets New Life with Facebook Short Film Contest
- Best of Late Night TV: Tyler Perry's Drone Race and Jimmy Kimmel's Pot Quiz (VIDEO)
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- Kim Kardashian Jets Off with North After Paris Fashion Week
- Lindsay Lohan Feels More & More Comfortable After Every 'Speed the Plow' Performance
- Gone Girl's Emily Ratajkowski Flaunts Tons of Cleavage on 'Cosmopolitan' Cover!
- Ansel Elgort & Kaitlyn Dever Join the Kids of 'Men, Women, & Children' at LA Premiere!