Miley Cyrus to Appear on Kanye West's 'Black Skinhead' Remix
Producer and close friend Mike Will Made It confirms the rumored collaboration.
Shortly after the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 25, rumors started swirling that Miley Cyrus and Kanye West were working on a remix to the rapper's song "Black Skinhead."
Both reportedly skipped VMA afterparties to meet up in the studio the night of the awards show.
Mike Will Made It, producer, close friend and collaborator of Miley Cyrus, confirmed with MTV RapFix on Sept. 11 that Miley will indeed be featured on the remix to the Yeezus track.
The news prompts plenty to wonder: Does this mean we're also getting a Yeezus remix album? Time will tell. Until then, check out Cyrus' rap skills on Mike Will Made It's 23, which also features Juicy J and Wiz Khalifa, below.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'
- Krispy Kreme Celebrates 'Ghostbusters' 30th Anniversary With Limited Edition Doughnuts
- Extended 'Revenge' Season 4 Trailer Proves 'What Goes Around Comes Around' (VIDEO)
- Prepare to Swoon Over Benedict Cumberbatch Dressed as Mr. Darcy (PHOTO)
- Benedict Cumberbatch Gives Up His Clothes for Charity - See the Sexy Photo!
- Karlie Kloss to 'Lucky': 'I Have a Lot I Want to Do in the Next 5 Years'
- Lupita Nyong'o Tickles Elmo for New 'Sesame Street' Clip About Loving Your Own Skin
- Mindy Kaling Reveals She Was Up for Maya Rudolph's 'Bridesmaids' Role: 'It Was a Heartbreaker'