Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Streaming a Week Early on iTunes
The pop star's fourth studio album, which includes singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball," is set to be released Oct. 8.
The wait is over, Miley Cyrus fans.
The pop star's new album, Bangerz, which is set to be released Oct. 8, started streaming in its entirety on iTunes Tuesday.
Cyrus' fourth studio album includes her two No. 1 singles, "We Can't Stop" (aka the first song from her twerk-heavy, grinding-filled VMA performance) and "Wrecking Ball," the video for which features a naked Cyrus atop a swinging wrecking ball.
Bangerz is Cyrus' RCA debut and features collaborations with Britney Spears, Nelly, Big Sean, Pharrell Williams and Mike WiLL Made It, among others.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Game Of Thrones' Natalie Dormer to Star in Creepy Thriller 'The Forest'
- 'Fall' Trailer: Roman Catholic Priest's Life Shattered By Letter (VIDEO)
- Is Jena Malone Playing Robin in 'Batman v. Superman'?
- Best of Late Night TV: Bill Murray's Tinder Talk, Jack Black's Cereal Jingle, John Leguizamo's Fight With Patrick Swayze (VIDEO)
- Josh Hutcherson Premieres 'Paradise Lost' in Paris with Girlfriend Claudia Traisac
- Julianne Moore & Ellen Page's Gay Rights Drama 'Freeheld' Banned from Filming at Catholic School
- Shailene Woodley Opens Up About Nude Scenes for 'White Bird'
- 'Shia LaBeouf' Is a Cannibal in Bizarre Theatrical Piece - Watch Now!