Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Streaming a Week Early on iTunes
The pop star's fourth studio album, which includes singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball," is set to be released Oct. 8.
The wait is over, Miley Cyrus fans.
The pop star's new album, Bangerz, which is set to be released Oct. 8, started streaming in its entirety on iTunes Tuesday.
Cyrus' fourth studio album includes her two No. 1 singles, "We Can't Stop" (aka the first song from her twerk-heavy, grinding-filled VMA performance) and "Wrecking Ball," the video for which features a naked Cyrus atop a swinging wrecking ball.
Bangerz is Cyrus' RCA debut and features collaborations with Britney Spears, Nelly, Big Sean, Pharrell Williams and Mike WiLL Made It, among others.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Surprise Comic Con With New 'Interstellar' Trailer
- Pedro Pascal Really Wishes He Were Still On 'Game Of Thrones,' Even In Small Part
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive