Miley Cyrus' 'Bangerz' Streaming a Week Early on iTunes
The pop star's fourth studio album, which includes singles "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking Ball," is set to be released Oct. 8.
The wait is over, Miley Cyrus fans.
The pop star's new album, Bangerz, which is set to be released Oct. 8, started streaming in its entirety on iTunes Tuesday.
Cyrus' fourth studio album includes her two No. 1 singles, "We Can't Stop" (aka the first song from her twerk-heavy, grinding-filled VMA performance) and "Wrecking Ball," the video for which features a naked Cyrus atop a swinging wrecking ball.
Bangerz is Cyrus' RCA debut and features collaborations with Britney Spears, Nelly, Big Sean, Pharrell Williams and Mike WiLL Made It, among others.
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Says The U.S. Is 'Like The Oprah Of Middle East Weapons Systems!'
- Teen Cosplayer Sexually Assaulted And Beaten Near Comic-Con, Police Say
- Nathan Fielder's 'Dumb Starbucks' Episode Finally Airs, And It's Genius
- Justin Bieber And Orlando Bloom Maybe, Possibly Just Had The Lamest Fight Ever
- Best of Late Night TV: Daniel Radcliffe Cuts a Stranger's Hair, Vin Diesel Gives Language Lessons (VIDEO)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'