Miley Cyrus Goes Naked for 'Wrecking Ball' (Video)
The controversial singer bares it all in the clip for her latest single from her fourth studio album, "Bangerz."
Miley Cyrus can't stop when it comes to taking her clothes off.
The music video for her single "Wrecking Ball," which was directed by fashion photographer Terry Richardson, debuted Monday. The clip opens up with a vulnerable-looking Cyrus staring into the camera with tears.
As the chorus begins, the racy singer is seen dressed in only a cropped tank, white panties and a pair of Dr. Martens-like boots as she carries a sledgehammer, licking it and using the tool to knock down cement walls.
The former Disney star, who has shown she isn't afraid to bare it all, given her performance at MTV's Video Music Awards in August, starts swinging around nude on a metal wrecking ball as she belts out the lyrics, "I came in like a wrecking ball / I never hit so hard in love / All I wanted was to break your walls / All you ever did was wreck me / I came in like a wrecking ball."
"Wrecking Ball" is the second single from Cyrus' Bangerz album, which is set to be released Oct. 4.
Watch the music video below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)