Miley Cyrus Goes Naked for 'Wrecking Ball' (Video)
The controversial singer bares it all in the clip for her latest single from her fourth studio album, "Bangerz."
Miley Cyrus can't stop when it comes to taking her clothes off.
The music video for her single "Wrecking Ball," which was directed by fashion photographer Terry Richardson, debuted Monday. The clip opens up with a vulnerable-looking Cyrus staring into the camera with tears.
As the chorus begins, the racy singer is seen dressed in only a cropped tank, white panties and a pair of Dr. Martens-like boots as she carries a sledgehammer, licking it and using the tool to knock down cement walls.
The former Disney star, who has shown she isn't afraid to bare it all, given her performance at MTV's Video Music Awards in August, starts swinging around nude on a metal wrecking ball as she belts out the lyrics, "I came in like a wrecking ball / I never hit so hard in love / All I wanted was to break your walls / All you ever did was wreck me / I came in like a wrecking ball."
"Wrecking Ball" is the second single from Cyrus' Bangerz album, which is set to be released Oct. 4.
Watch the music video below.
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Video Has All The Butts You Could Ever Want In A Music Video
- CMA Songwriting: Chats with Bob DiPiero, Carrie Underwood, Easton Corbin, Kix Brooks, Chris Young, Ronnie Milsap & Little Big Town's Kimberly Schlapman
- The Special Way DWTS' Tony Dovolani Embraces Fatherhood and Raising His Autistic Son
- Mental Illness on TV
- Best of Late Night TV: Pierce Brosnan Fails at 'GoldenEye 007,' Chloe Grace Moretz Fakes Cello (VIDEO)
- Let's Rank the 'Saved By the Bell' Very Special Episodes (VIDEO)
- Julianne Hough May Return to 'Dancing With the Stars'... as a Judge
- The East Hill Mall's Back-to-School Commercial Goes Viral for All the Wrong Reasons (VIDEO)