Miley Cyrus, Lorde to Play Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala
Jennifer Hudson will also perform with T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and Davis teased that a music legend will also pick up the mic.
Miley Cyrus may have been snubbed by Grammy voters, but the "Wrecking Ball" singer will take center stage at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy gala.
In an interview Thursday, Davis said Cyrus will perform at his annual party, as will four-time Grammy nominee Lorde.
The 81-year-old music executive also teased a surprise performance by a music legend.
Jennifer Hudson will debut her new single, "I Can't Describe (the Way I Feel)," alongside collaborators T.I. and Pharrell Williams during Saturday's soiree at the Beverly Hilton. Hudson called the experience "a dream," but acknowledged that she's nervous to perform for the A-list crowd.
The Grammy Awards will air live Sunday on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Chris Pine on 'Into the Woods,' 'Star Trek 3,' and His 'Jack Ryan' Regret (EXCLUSIVE)
- Mike Colter to Play Luke Cage for Marvel Netflix Series 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- J.K. Rowling Doesn't Understand the Love for Draco Malfoy
- May the Wax Be Ever in Your Favor: Katniss Everdeen Gets Madame Tussauds Treatment
- Lea Michele Holds Hands with Her Boyfriend Matthew Paetz In These Cute New Photos!
- Hailee Steinfeld Parties It Up for Her 18th Birthday Surrounded By Her Celebrity Friends - See the Pics!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Celebrated Hanukkah at the White House!
- Miguel Surprises Fans with Three New Songs (JJ Music Monday)