Miley Cyrus, Lorde to Play Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Gala
Jennifer Hudson will also perform with T.I. and Pharrell Williams, and Davis teased that a music legend will also pick up the mic.
Miley Cyrus may have been snubbed by Grammy voters, but the "Wrecking Ball" singer will take center stage at Clive Davis' pre-Grammy gala.
In an interview Thursday, Davis said Cyrus will perform at his annual party, as will four-time Grammy nominee Lorde.
The 81-year-old music executive also teased a surprise performance by a music legend.
Jennifer Hudson will debut her new single, "I Can't Describe (the Way I Feel)," alongside collaborators T.I. and Pharrell Williams during Saturday's soiree at the Beverly Hilton. Hudson called the experience "a dream," but acknowledged that she's nervous to perform for the A-list crowd.
The Grammy Awards will air live Sunday on CBS from the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Chrissy Teigen's Optical Illusion Ensemble Is Making Us Do A Double Take
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move