Miley Cyrus Naked, Covered in Metallic Body Paint for New Video
The pop star delivers another risque performance, this time with rapper Future.
Miley Cyrus has made no secret of the fact that she doesn't like wearing clothes, but she is willing to cover herself in silver body paint.
The pop star sports little more than a metallic sheen in the new video for rapper Future's single "Real and True."
Although pictures of their collaboration surfaced online last month, the full video debuted Sunday night on MTV.com, shortly after Cyrus made headlines for smoking what appeared to be a joint at MTV's Europe Music Awards.
In the space-themed video, Future and Mr. Hudson, who also sings on the track, stumble upon an injured Cyrus wearing a space suit on a desolate planet. She's later shown lying horizontally on some sort of metal device, inside what appears to be a spaceship, as Future observes her behind a glass wall.
Cyrus then walks toward Future, singing to him through the glass and dancing around seductively (natch). Toward the end of the clip, Cyrus disappears from the spaceship and reappears standing on the surface of the planet, raising her hands over her head as the spaceship takes off.
"Real and True" is off of Future's upcoming sophomore album, Honest, which also features Nicki Minaj.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- Hippie Blues: 45 Years of Led Zeppelin
- Music Turns Me on: A Conversation With the Hot Band Dopapod
- Ira Sachs' New Film "Love is Strange" Screens at the Deauville American Film Festival: Alfred Molina and John Lithgow as a Married Couple in Love
- 'Dancing With The Stars' Contestant Alfonso Ribeiro Proves Carlton Still Got It
- Lupita Nyong'o Visits 'Sesame Street' and It's All Kinds of Adorable (VIDEO)
- What Every '90s Kid Needs to See in the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' Reboot
- What's On TV Tonight: 'The Mindy Project' and 'New Girl' Season Premieres, 'Sons of Anarchy,' and More Picks
- 'Sons of Anarchy's' Kim Coates Says the Final Season Is 'Full Out, Full Throttle, Wiping Everybody Out'