Miley Cyrus Named MTV's Best Artist of the Year
The pop singer's duet with Robin Thicke at this year's MTV VMAs was one of the year's most talked about performances.
NEW YORK – Here's something to wag a tongue at: MTV says Miley Cyrus is the best artist of the year.
The former child star twerked her way to the top. Her eye-popping duet with Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards was one of the year's most talked about cultural events.
MTV said Monday the VMA duet on "We Can't Stop" and "Blurred Lines" was the year's most watched video on MTV websites. Similarly, the MTV artist site devoted to Cyrus had more visits than any other artist's.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Horrible Bosses 2' Review: Why the Comedy Sequel Isn't As Horrible As You Might Think
- 10 Christmas Movies That Haven't Aged Well
- Best of Late Night TV: Evangeline Lilly's Odd Costume, Pregnant Emily Blunt Saved Meryl Streep's Life (VIDEO)
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- Jake Gyllenhaal Really Pissed Off Anna Kendrick - Find Out Why!
- Rihanna Uses Video of Cute Little Girl to Describe Her Mood
- One Direction Brings 'Steal My Girl' to Sydney for ARIA Awards 2014 - Watch Their Performance Now!
- Sophia Bush & Bethany Joy Lenz Have 'One Tree Hill' Reunion Before Thanksgiving