Miley Cyrus Writhes Around Under the Sheets in Racy 'Adore You' Video
The pop star's latest "Bangerz" clip leaked a day early.
This story first appeared on billboard.com
Miley Cyrus fans got a an unexpected, and very naughty, Christmas present from the singer. Cyrus' racy new video, “Adore You,” which was supposed to premiere on Dec. 26, leaked a day early.
The eye-popping video, the third from her Bangerz album, does nothing to calm her controversial image. Throughout its four and a half minutes, a bra-and-panties wearing Cyrus does little more than film herself while writhing – and simulating masturbation – under bed sheets.
Cyrus posted two teasers from the video on Instagram a few days ago, gearing fans up for the premiere.
"Were so close to #AdoreYou 3 daysssss until the world premier on vevo… I can't waiiiiitt annnny longerrrr!" Cyrus posted on Twitter on Monday morning. Cyrus’ "Wrecking Ball" video, which was released in September and depicted the singer swinging naked on the titular object, set a 24-hour record for views across VEVO upon its release, accruing 19.3 million views in one day.
Earlier this month, Cyrus was featured as the headliner on the inaugural Jingle Ball tour across the United States. On Feb. 14, her Bangerz tour, with support from Icona Pop and Sky Ferreira, kicks off in Vancouver.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Chris Hemsworth Supports His Fellow Superheroes at 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere!
- Reportedly Pregnant Zoe Saldana Wears Billowy Dress to 'Guardians of the Galaxy' UK Premiere
- Rachel McAdams Exits NYC Before 'A Most Wanted Man' Hits Theatres Everywhere!
- Thandie Newton's Clown Purse is Our Favorite New Accessory!