Miley Cyrus Reveals Halloween Costume (Photo)
While others are dressing as the pop star, she chose to emulate another provocative musician.
Miley Cyrus may be a popular costume choice this Halloween, but the pop star herself picked another provocative musician to dress up as: Lil' Kim.
Cyrus copied Kim's 1999 Video Music Awards outfit, the one with the lavender jumpsuit and matching nipple pasty and wig, showing off her costume on Instagram.
Earlier in the week, Cyrus posted photos of herself sporting the purple wig as well as a brown wig that looked similar to her own hairstyle from her Hannah Montana days, leading many to think she'd be dressing as her former self for Halloween.
Instead, she went with a different throwback look.
The pop star wore the ensemble to a costume party hosted by Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose on Wednesday night.
No word yet on whether anyone recreated Kim and Diana Ross' memorable VMA interaction.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Camilla Belle & Max Greenfield Support 'L.A. Loves Alex's Lemonade' Fundraiser
- Pregnant Hayden Panettiere Has Fun at Food & Wine Festival After Nude Pics Leak
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio Awarded at Global Citizen Awards, Raps 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!