Miley Cyrus Reveals Halloween Costume (Photo)
While others are dressing as the pop star, she chose to emulate another provocative musician.
Miley Cyrus may be a popular costume choice this Halloween, but the pop star herself picked another provocative musician to dress up as: Lil' Kim.
Cyrus copied Kim's 1999 Video Music Awards outfit, the one with the lavender jumpsuit and matching nipple pasty and wig, showing off her costume on Instagram.
Earlier in the week, Cyrus posted photos of herself sporting the purple wig as well as a brown wig that looked similar to her own hairstyle from her Hannah Montana days, leading many to think she'd be dressing as her former self for Halloween.
Instead, she went with a different throwback look.
The pop star wore the ensemble to a costume party hosted by Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose on Wednesday night.
No word yet on whether anyone recreated Kim and Diana Ross' memorable VMA interaction.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)