Miley Cyrus Slaps Rear End of Twerking Little Person on German TV Show (Video)
The pop star continues to create controversy with performances of her hit single.
Miley Cyrus continues to create controversy with performances of her hit "We Can't Stop."
This past Saturday, the pop star slapped the rear end of a twerking little person while singing the song on German TV show Schlag den Raab.
Cyrus, who shocked the MTV Video Music Awards audience with a racy performance of the single, was relatively tamer for most of this rendition, sporting a leather crop top, sequined jacket and cut-off jean shorts as opposed to the the teddy-bear bustier and flesh-colored bikini she wore on the VMA stage.
But Cyrus was accompanied by a band of little people and, toward the end of the song, one of them strutted onstage and started twerking, leading Cyrus to repeatedly slap the dancer's rear end.
The former Disney star already stirred up controversy by grabbing the rear end of a black dancer during her VMA performance.
Watch Cyrus' full performance below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Mocks Media 'Chaos' Over Obamacare Ruling
- North West Takes Her First Steps, Kim Posts Adorable Picture After Swimming Lesson
- The Aquabats! celebrate their 20th anniversary at Comic-Con as they ponder the group's next move
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences