Miley Cyrus Slaps Rear End of Twerking Little Person on German TV Show (Video)
The pop star continues to create controversy with performances of her hit single.
Miley Cyrus continues to create controversy with performances of her hit "We Can't Stop."
This past Saturday, the pop star slapped the rear end of a twerking little person while singing the song on German TV show Schlag den Raab.
Cyrus, who shocked the MTV Video Music Awards audience with a racy performance of the single, was relatively tamer for most of this rendition, sporting a leather crop top, sequined jacket and cut-off jean shorts as opposed to the the teddy-bear bustier and flesh-colored bikini she wore on the VMA stage.
But Cyrus was accompanied by a band of little people and, toward the end of the song, one of them strutted onstage and started twerking, leading Cyrus to repeatedly slap the dancer's rear end.
The former Disney star already stirred up controversy by grabbing the rear end of a black dancer during her VMA performance.
Watch Cyrus' full performance below.
What's Hot In Music
- This 'How to Get Away With Murder' First Look Is Getting Us Excited for ABC's Thursday Night Lineup (VIDEO)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Made Quite the Ratings Splash
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' 'Get on Up,' 'The Killing,' & More (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!