Miley Cyrus Tweets Racy Photo to Promote New Single
The skimpily dressed singer poses on a wrecking ball to plug the Sept. 9 debut of her latest.
Miley Cyrus is continuing to nurture her provocative image. The singer tweeted a photo of her posing on a wrecking ball to promote the release of her next single, the aptly titled "Wrecking Ball."
The singer sports nothing but boots, a tiny tank top and underwear in the photo, which was accompanied by the text "#WreckingBall #comingMonday #VEVO."
The new single drops Monday, and will be the second to be released from her upcoming album, BANGERZ, due out Oct. 8.
It's an opportune time for Cyrus to be launching new material, with interest in the 20-year-old provocateur growing since her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance. Digital sales of her music received a bump and YouTube views on her videos have been up 53 percent since the performance, according to Tubefilter.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Has Leaked (VIDEO)
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Alysia Reiner Loves These 5 Prison Movies
- Kirsten Dunst Goes to the Gym While Garrett Hedlund Golfs the Afternoon Away!
- Hayden Christensen Grabs Ideas on Landscaping, Pregnant Rachel Bilson Relaxes in the Car
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Official Trailer Released By Marvel After Leak - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Lawrence Shows the Guys Just How Chopping Down Trees is Done in 'Serena' Clip - Watch Now!