Miley Cyrus Tweets Racy Photo to Promote New Single
The skimpily dressed singer poses on a wrecking ball to plug the Sept. 9 debut of her latest.
Miley Cyrus is continuing to nurture her provocative image. The singer tweeted a photo of her posing on a wrecking ball to promote the release of her next single, the aptly titled "Wrecking Ball."
The singer sports nothing but boots, a tiny tank top and underwear in the photo, which was accompanied by the text "#WreckingBall #comingMonday #VEVO."
The new single drops Monday, and will be the second to be released from her upcoming album, BANGERZ, due out Oct. 8.
It's an opportune time for Cyrus to be launching new material, with interest in the 20-year-old provocateur growing since her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance. Digital sales of her music received a bump and YouTube views on her videos have been up 53 percent since the performance, according to Tubefilter.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David