Miley Cyrus Tweets Racy Photo to Promote New Single
The skimpily dressed singer poses on a wrecking ball to plug the Sept. 9 debut of her latest.
Miley Cyrus is continuing to nurture her provocative image. The singer tweeted a photo of her posing on a wrecking ball to promote the release of her next single, the aptly titled "Wrecking Ball."
The singer sports nothing but boots, a tiny tank top and underwear in the photo, which was accompanied by the text "#WreckingBall #comingMonday #VEVO."
The new single drops Monday, and will be the second to be released from her upcoming album, BANGERZ, due out Oct. 8.
It's an opportune time for Cyrus to be launching new material, with interest in the 20-year-old provocateur growing since her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance. Digital sales of her music received a bump and YouTube views on her videos have been up 53 percent since the performance, according to Tubefilter.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup