Miley Cyrus Tweets Racy Photo to Promote New Single
The skimpily dressed singer poses on a wrecking ball to plug the Sept. 9 debut of her latest.
Miley Cyrus is continuing to nurture her provocative image. The singer tweeted a photo of her posing on a wrecking ball to promote the release of her next single, the aptly titled "Wrecking Ball."
The singer sports nothing but boots, a tiny tank top and underwear in the photo, which was accompanied by the text "#WreckingBall #comingMonday #VEVO."
The new single drops Monday, and will be the second to be released from her upcoming album, BANGERZ, due out Oct. 8.
It's an opportune time for Cyrus to be launching new material, with interest in the 20-year-old provocateur growing since her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance. Digital sales of her music received a bump and YouTube views on her videos have been up 53 percent since the performance, according to Tubefilter.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR