Miley Cyrus Tweets Racy Photo to Promote New Single
The skimpily dressed singer poses on a wrecking ball to plug the Sept. 9 debut of her latest.
Miley Cyrus is continuing to nurture her provocative image. The singer tweeted a photo of her posing on a wrecking ball to promote the release of her next single, the aptly titled "Wrecking Ball."
The singer sports nothing but boots, a tiny tank top and underwear in the photo, which was accompanied by the text "#WreckingBall #comingMonday #VEVO."
The new single drops Monday, and will be the second to be released from her upcoming album, BANGERZ, due out Oct. 8.
It's an opportune time for Cyrus to be launching new material, with interest in the 20-year-old provocateur growing since her controversial MTV Video Music Awards performance. Digital sales of her music received a bump and YouTube views on her videos have been up 53 percent since the performance, according to Tubefilter.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Comic-Con Trailer Will Blow Your Mind (VIDEO)
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Is Even More Sinful in the Red Band Comic-Con Trailer (VIDEO)
- 'The Bachelorette' Couples: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Box Office: How Scarlett Johansson Beat Dwayne Johnson at the Action Movie Game