New Kanye West Song 'God Level' Surfaces in Adidas Ad (Video)
New music from the rapper debuted the same day he married Kim Kardashian in Florence.
Less than three weeks ahead of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil, Adidas has released a new advertisement for its "The Dream: All In or Nothing" campaign that features new music by Kanye West, who married Kim Kardashian in Florence on Saturday.
Snippets of the drum-heavy new track, where West repeats "God Level," play over soccer stars Lionel Messi, Dani Alves and Bastian Schweinsteiger battling it out on the field. The song was co-produced by 88-Keys, Hudson Mohawke, Mike Dean, Noah Goldstein and West.
West signed a deal with Adidas in 2013. The rapper announced in April that he'd be dropping his first pair of sneakers for the brand, called YEEZi, during a speech at the Adidas Brand Global Conference in Germany.
West's last full-length album, Yeezus, arrived in 2013 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200. He is believed to be working on his seventh studio album, but a release date hasn't yet been announced.
Watch the commercial below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot In Music
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'