Nicki Minaj Life-Size Barbie Brought to Life in 'Turn Me On' Video (Video)
David Guetta joins the rapper in the just-released clip for his latest hit single.
Nicki Minaj’s affinity for a certain Mattel doll is no secret among fans -- whom she affectionately calls “Barbz” -- which is why the doll theme of her latest music video comes as no surprise.
The full-length clip for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration between Minaj and David Guetta, hit the net on Tuesday, and shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, bringing Minaj’s doll persona to life in what appears to be Victorian England. Minaj takes to the streets, only to be surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
The track will be featured on Guetta’s upcoming fifth studio album, Nothing But the Beat, and currently sits at the No. 4 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100. The collaboration isn’t the first between Guetta and Minaj, as the duo previously teamed for 2011’s “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo-Rida.
Watch the clip below.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park