Nicki Minaj Life-Size Barbie Brought to Life in 'Turn Me On' Video (Video)
David Guetta joins the rapper in the just-released clip for his latest hit single.
Nicki Minaj’s affinity for a certain Mattel doll is no secret among fans -- whom she affectionately calls “Barbz” -- which is why the doll theme of her latest music video comes as no surprise.
The full-length clip for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration between Minaj and David Guetta, hit the net on Tuesday, and shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, bringing Minaj’s doll persona to life in what appears to be Victorian England. Minaj takes to the streets, only to be surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
The track will be featured on Guetta’s upcoming fifth studio album, Nothing But the Beat, and currently sits at the No. 4 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100. The collaboration isn’t the first between Guetta and Minaj, as the duo previously teamed for 2011’s “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo-Rida.
Watch the clip below.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: John Oliver's Self-Tasering and Conan O'Brien's Superbowl 'Clueless Gamer' (VIDEO)
- Watch Live! 'Black or White' Star Kevin Costner's One-on-One With Mr. Moviefone
- 'Still Alice' Review: Julianne Moore Anchors Intense Alzheimer's Film
- 'Terminator: Genisys' Super Bowl Trailer Features Arnold & Action Galore (VIDEO)
- Nick Jonas Has a Long Day in Paris While His Brothers Take on the States
- John Krasinski Shows Off His Full Beard After Working Out
- This Supercut of Jimmy Fallon's Favorite 'Ew!' Moments is Hilarious - Watch Here!
- Kim & Khloe Kardashian Sing Their Hearts Out at Sam Smith Concert with Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne