Nicki Minaj Life-Size Barbie Brought to Life in 'Turn Me On' Video (Video)
David Guetta joins the rapper in the just-released clip for his latest hit single.
Nicki Minaj’s affinity for a certain Mattel doll is no secret among fans -- whom she affectionately calls “Barbz” -- which is why the doll theme of her latest music video comes as no surprise.
The full-length clip for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration between Minaj and David Guetta, hit the net on Tuesday, and shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, bringing Minaj’s doll persona to life in what appears to be Victorian England. Minaj takes to the streets, only to be surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
The track will be featured on Guetta’s upcoming fifth studio album, Nothing But the Beat, and currently sits at the No. 4 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100. The collaboration isn’t the first between Guetta and Minaj, as the duo previously teamed for 2011’s “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo-Rida.
Watch the clip below.
What's Hot In Music
- This 'How to Get Away With Murder' First Look Is Getting Us Excited for ABC's Thursday Night Lineup (VIDEO)
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Made Quite the Ratings Splash
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'Guardians of the Galaxy,' 'Get on Up,' 'The Killing,' & More (VIDEO)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Review: 10 Things You Need to Know About Marvel's Newest Franchise
- Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel, & Chrissy Teigen Pose for 'Watch Hunger Stop' Campaign
- Blake Shelton Surprises Usher at His New Look Foundation 15th Anniversary Kick Off Celebration!
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Already Has Her Emmy 2014 Dress Picked Out!
- Heidi Klum Rolls on the Floor with Jimmy Fallon - Watch Now!