Nicki Minaj Life-Size Barbie Brought to Life in 'Turn Me On' Video (Video)
David Guetta joins the rapper in the just-released clip for his latest hit single.
Nicki Minaj’s affinity for a certain Mattel doll is no secret among fans -- whom she affectionately calls “Barbz” -- which is why the doll theme of her latest music video comes as no surprise.
The full-length clip for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration between Minaj and David Guetta, hit the net on Tuesday, and shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, bringing Minaj’s doll persona to life in what appears to be Victorian England. Minaj takes to the streets, only to be surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
The track will be featured on Guetta’s upcoming fifth studio album, Nothing But the Beat, and currently sits at the No. 4 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100. The collaboration isn’t the first between Guetta and Minaj, as the duo previously teamed for 2011’s “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo-Rida.
Watch the clip below.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Dancing With the Stars' Season 19 Premiere, 'American Ninja Warrior,' and More Picks
- Norman Reedus to Publish Book of 'Walking Dead' Fans' Daryl Dixon Art (PHOTOS)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Winners: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Meet Pete Davidson, the Newest 'Saturday Night Live' Featured Player (VIDEO)
- Kerry Washington Fights Against Domestic Violence at Purple Purse Programe
- Taylor Schilling & Laura Prepon Bring 'OITNB' to Netflix Launch in Paris!
- Bradley Cooper & Suki Waterhouse Meet Up With Sienna Miller & Tom Sturridge For Dinner!
- Kim Kardashian Defends Husband Kanye West After Wheelchair Concert Controversy