Nicki Minaj Life-Size Barbie Brought to Life in 'Turn Me On' Video (Video)
David Guetta joins the rapper in the just-released clip for his latest hit single.
Nicki Minaj’s affinity for a certain Mattel doll is no secret among fans -- whom she affectionately calls “Barbz” -- which is why the doll theme of her latest music video comes as no surprise.
The full-length clip for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration between Minaj and David Guetta, hit the net on Tuesday, and shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, bringing Minaj’s doll persona to life in what appears to be Victorian England. Minaj takes to the streets, only to be surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
The track will be featured on Guetta’s upcoming fifth studio album, Nothing But the Beat, and currently sits at the No. 4 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100. The collaboration isn’t the first between Guetta and Minaj, as the duo previously teamed for 2011’s “Where Them Girls At” featuring Flo-Rida.
Watch the clip below.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)