Nicki Minaj's Rider: What She's Demanding for her Super Bowl Dressing Room
A copy of the rapper's list of tour demands includes everything from fried chicken to Belgian waffles.
The organizers of the Super Bowl better watch out.
Nicki Minaj, who will perform onstage with Madonna at the halftime show, seems to have quite a list of requirements in order to make her stay backstage comfortable.
A copy of the “Super Bass” rapper’s list of tour demands is being made public in an upcoming issue of Wonderland Magazine, and there are some very diva-esque food and drink specifics.
Minaj reportedly requires 12 bottles of Martinelli's Apple Juice, with 6 iced and 6 at room temperature. The same half-iced, half-room temp requirement goes for the 24 bottles of Dasani Water she needs.
Other drinks that should be provided are Snapple, Red Bull, assorted fruit juices and Simply Lemonade.
Minaj also loves her chicken (so much that she wore a fried chicken leg accessory to the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas). So she requires a 12-piece bucket of “spicy” fried chicken with "lots of wings," and “no thighs.”
When it comes to breakfast, Minaj needs egg whites and turkey bacon, and for the sweeter side of things she requires Belgium Waffles with syrup, powdered sugar, butter, strawberries and whipped cream.
Among her other snack requests: three packs of gum, salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, Wishbone Light Italian dressing, green olives, fruit platter, cheese platter, a deli tray, Bumble Bee tuna in water, and wheat or low fat crackers.
Minaj recently released the music video for “Turn Me On,” a collaboration with David Guetta. The video shows the French DJ as a mad scientist, while Minaj’s doll persona is surrounded by a crew of crotch-less, naked Ken dolls.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)