No Doubt Prepares to Premiere 'Settle Down' Video Next Week
The band is reuniting for their first album in 11 years, titled "Push and Shove."
After an 11-year hiatus, Gwen Stefani and the guys of No Doubt are readying for the fall release of their latest album, Push and Shove. As part of the lead-up, the band will roll out the music video for the single "Settle Down" on Monday.
The clip will premiere on E! at 8 p.m., tweets Ryan Seacrest, posting an Instagram of himself with Stefani and her bandmates.
As previously reported, No Doubt filmed the video for the single this week with longtime collaborator Sophie Muller, who helmed clips for the band's "Don’t Speak," "Underneath It All," "Sunday Morning" and "Simple Kind of Life."
Push and Shove, slated for release Sept. 25, is the band’s first studio effort since 2001’s Rock Steady, which peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard 200 and has gone double platinum. Since then, Stefani had released two solo albums and the group briefly reunited for multiple live performances in 2009.
The group will perform at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival in September on a roster including Pink, Green Day and Rihanna.
Watch a teaser of "Settle Down" below.
What's Hot In Music
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Zac Efron Steps Out After Addressing Addiction on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls'
- Selena Gomez Flaunts Her Flat Abs at 'Behaving Badly' Premiere
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!