No Doubt Prepares to Premiere 'Settle Down' Video Next Week
The band is reuniting for their first album in 11 years, titled "Push and Shove."
After an 11-year hiatus, Gwen Stefani and the guys of No Doubt are readying for the fall release of their latest album, Push and Shove. As part of the lead-up, the band will roll out the music video for the single "Settle Down" on Monday.
The clip will premiere on E! at 8 p.m., tweets Ryan Seacrest, posting an Instagram of himself with Stefani and her bandmates.
As previously reported, No Doubt filmed the video for the single this week with longtime collaborator Sophie Muller, who helmed clips for the band's "Don’t Speak," "Underneath It All," "Sunday Morning" and "Simple Kind of Life."
Push and Shove, slated for release Sept. 25, is the band’s first studio effort since 2001’s Rock Steady, which peaked at No. 9 on the Billboard 200 and has gone double platinum. Since then, Stefani had released two solo albums and the group briefly reunited for multiple live performances in 2009.
The group will perform at the 2012 iHeartRadio Music Festival in September on a roster including Pink, Green Day and Rihanna.
Watch a teaser of "Settle Down" below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Rian Johnson Loves the Creative Freedom of 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'The Maze Runner,' 'The Guest,' 'Gotham,' & More (VIDEO)
- The 'Grey's Anatomy' Cast Dressed as the 'Orange Is the New Black' Cast Will Make Your Day (PHOTO)
- Live From New York: Darrell Hammond Is the New Voice of 'SNL,' Replacing the Late Don Pardo
- Alexander Koch Sends the JJ Spotlight Series 'Under the Dome'
- Matt Damon Expected to Attend George Clooney's Star Studded Wedding - Find Out Who Else is Invited!
- 'Twilight' Actor Jackson Rathbone's Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Explodes
- Dylan O'Brien Brings His Sexy Scruff to 'The Today Show'