No Doubt Reveal New Reggae-Flavored 'Push and Shove' Single (Audio)
The band follows “Settle Down” with a song that bounces across various genres and tempos.
No Doubt has revealed their “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
This according to bassist Tony Kanal, who likened their new track “Push and Shove” to the Queen classic in an interview with Rolling Stone.
The track, which follows “Settle Down” as the second single off No Doubt’s comeback album, wildly crosses various genres and tempos, bouncing between reggae-infused beats and a slow, swooning chorus. The Diplo-produced song also features Major Lazer and Busy Signal.
“Push and Shove” made its world premiere on Ryan Seacrest’s KIIS-FM radio show Wednesday. Listen below.
To promote their first new release in more than a decade, Gwen Stefani and co. are set to perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Sept. 25, the same day the album will hit shelves. “One of No Doubt's very first stops on their reunion tour in 2009 was The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” the band wrote on Facebook. “It's time to continue that tradition! The band will perform live on the show again next month during Push And Shove release week.”
What do you think of the new tune? Tell us in the comments below.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@thr.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet