Guitar Goddess Orianthi, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Team Up for 'Sex E' Duet (Audio)
The pummeling rock track showcases both singers' signature wails.
Australian guitarist extraordinaire Orianthi is gearing up to release the deluxe edition of her third studio album, Heaven in This Hell, on Sept. 3. It will include a duet with Aerosmith frontman and former American Idol judge Steven Tyler.
The song, called "Sex E Bizarre," is a pummeling rock track that features both singers' signature wails. It's one of three bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.
The 28-year-old Orianthi is no stranger to music legends. She was the lead guitar player for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour and has shared the stage with the likes of Alice Cooper and Steve Vai.
Formerly managed by 19 Entertainment and now represented by Fitzgerald-Hartley, Orianthi has stayed close to American Idol, appearing during season 12, when she joined each of the top seven finalists for a rock-themed episode.
Check out a snippet of "Sex E Bizarre" in the video montage below:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)