Guitar Goddess Orianthi, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Team Up for 'Sex E' Duet (Audio)
The pummeling rock track showcases both singers' signature wails.
Australian guitarist extraordinaire Orianthi is gearing up to release the deluxe edition of her third studio album, Heaven in This Hell, on Sept. 3. It will include a duet with Aerosmith frontman and former American Idol judge Steven Tyler.
The song, called "Sex E Bizarre," is a pummeling rock track that features both singers' signature wails. It's one of three bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.
The 28-year-old Orianthi is no stranger to music legends. She was the lead guitar player for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour and has shared the stage with the likes of Alice Cooper and Steve Vai.
Formerly managed by 19 Entertainment and now represented by Fitzgerald-Hartley, Orianthi has stayed close to American Idol, appearing during season 12, when she joined each of the top seven finalists for a rock-themed episode.
Check out a snippet of "Sex E Bizarre" in the video montage below:
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- Chris Hemsworth Says 'Age of Ultron' Is 'Bigger' & 'Crazier' Than the First 'Avengers'
- Kristen Bell on Her 'Veronica Mars' Homecoming, Tasering the Paparazzi, and Being the Next Bill Shatner
- The New 'Orphan Black' Season 2 Trailer Will Make Your Monday So Much Better (VIDEO)
- 'Fantastic Four' Reboot: Did Miles Teller Reveal a Revamp of the Origin Story?