Guitar Goddess Orianthi, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Team Up for 'Sex E' Duet (Audio)
The pummeling rock track showcases both singers' signature wails.
Australian guitarist extraordinaire Orianthi is gearing up to release the deluxe edition of her third studio album, Heaven in This Hell, on Sept. 3. It will include a duet with Aerosmith frontman and former American Idol judge Steven Tyler.
The song, called "Sex E Bizarre," is a pummeling rock track that features both singers' signature wails. It's one of three bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.
The 28-year-old Orianthi is no stranger to music legends. She was the lead guitar player for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour and has shared the stage with the likes of Alice Cooper and Steve Vai.
Formerly managed by 19 Entertainment and now represented by Fitzgerald-Hartley, Orianthi has stayed close to American Idol, appearing during season 12, when she joined each of the top seven finalists for a rock-themed episode.
Check out a snippet of "Sex E Bizarre" in the video montage below:
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Jon Stewart Gives 'Schoolhouse Rock' A Modern Makeover On 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Kimmel Named 'Most Dangerous Celebrity' To Search For Online
- Theater: "You Can't" Can't But James Earl Jones Surely Can
- "Cruisin'" with Jesse J & Smokey Robinson, Plus Chatting with Kandace Springs, Steve Arrington and AJ Croce
- Best of Late Night TV: Tyler Perry's Drone Race and Jimmy Kimmel's Pot Quiz (VIDEO)
- Miles Teller Says the 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Is 'Different in Every Way' From Original
- 11 Essential 'Gilmore Girls' Episodes You Should Definitely Watch On Netflix (VIDEO)
- 'Tetris' Will Become a Movie for Some Reason