Guitar Goddess Orianthi, Aerosmith's Steven Tyler Team Up for 'Sex E' Duet (Audio)
The pummeling rock track showcases both singers' signature wails.
Australian guitarist extraordinaire Orianthi is gearing up to release the deluxe edition of her third studio album, Heaven in This Hell, on Sept. 3. It will include a duet with Aerosmith frontman and former American Idol judge Steven Tyler.
The song, called "Sex E Bizarre," is a pummeling rock track that features both singers' signature wails. It's one of three bonus tracks on the deluxe edition.
The 28-year-old Orianthi is no stranger to music legends. She was the lead guitar player for Michael Jackson's This Is It tour and has shared the stage with the likes of Alice Cooper and Steve Vai.
Formerly managed by 19 Entertainment and now represented by Fitzgerald-Hartley, Orianthi has stayed close to American Idol, appearing during season 12, when she joined each of the top seven finalists for a rock-themed episode.
Check out a snippet of "Sex E Bizarre" in the video montage below:
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- 'SNL' Parody Proves Audiences Will See Anything Marvel Makes (VIDEO)
- Here Are the Main Characters in the 'Walking Dead' Spinoff Series
- Ben Affleck Had a Very Expensive Reason for Not Taking Home His 'Batman v Superman' Batsuit
- Watch Kristen Wiig & Bill Hader Mock Reporter Who Pretended to See 'The Skeleton Twins' (VIDEO)
- Naomi Watts Is Lovely in White for 'While We're Young' New York Premiere with Ben Stiller & Adam Driver!
- Brian Austin Green Joins Instagram, Posts Pics of Megan Fox & Their Kids!
- Amanda Bynes Was Under the Influence of Drugs Upon Arrest
- Kendall Jenner Puts Lots of Skin on Display for Sonia Rykiel's Fashion Show