Paul McCartney Adds 'Out There' U.S. Tour Dates
The ex-Beatle is scheduled to play in Tulsa and Washington D.C. during the Summer.
Paul McCartney has announced two more U.S. dates for his 2013 tour.
The ex-Beatle is set to play at the 19,000-seat BOK Center in Tulsa, Okla., on May 29 and in Washington on July 12 at Nationals Park, home of the National League baseball team.
Other U.S. dates now scheduled during the Out There world tour include May 22 at the Frank Erwin Arena in Austin and July 9 at Fenway Park in Boston.
McCartney also is at work on a follow-up album to Kisses on the Bottom, which sold 74,000 copies and debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 chart when it was released in February 2012.
U.S. Tour Dates (Information can be found here):
May 22: Austin - Frank Erwin Center
May 29: Tulsa, Okla - BOK Center
July 9: Boston - Fenway Park
July 12: Washington - Nationals Park
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'