Paul McCartney: Headed for iHeartRadio Festival?
According to a report, the founding Beatle might be Las Vegas-bound.
Paul McCartney has two high-profile festival appearances on his summer 2013 itinerary: Bonnaroo, held in Tennessee in June, and San Francisco's Outside Lands this coming weekend. Could September's iHeartRadio be another such stop?
According to the Beatles Examiner, citing "a source with knowledge," McCartney is negotiating for a slot at the sold-out festival.
Held in Las Vegas at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sept. 20 and 21, the founding Beatle would join a slew of pop, rock and hip-hop heavies including Justin Timberlake, Katy Perry, Drake, Chris Brown, Keith Urban, Bruno Mars, Phoenix, Ke$ha, Queen with Adam Lambert and many more at the sold-out concert. iHeartRadio is an Internet radio platform owned by Clear Channel, which counts more than 800 local radio stations in its broadcast network.
The 2012 edition of the iHeartRadio festival also featured an assortment of marquee names. Among them: Taylor Swift, Usher, Lil Wayne, Pink, No Doubt and Green Day, the latter of whom exhibited a reported "meltdown" when singer Billie Joe Armstrong voiced his displeasure over having the band's set cut short and walked offstage in a huff.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- Kirk Cameron Urges Christians To Celebrate Halloween By Sharing The Gospel
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014