Paul McCartney's 'New' Single, Album Release Date Sneaks Online
The music legend's next album appears to be called "New" and is due out in the fall.
Paul McCartney teased fans on Twitter on Wednesday, posting a list of words that go with "new": "lyweds," "fangled," "Orleans" and so on.
But he wasn't just teasing. New appears to be the name of the former Beatle's latest track, a bouncy song in the horn-aided vein of the classic "Got to Get You Into My Life."
The song went online alongside a deluxe album pre-order on iTunes Brazil: the deluxe edition of the upcoming set, apparently also titled New, contains 14 tracks and is due Oct. 14 in the region, making a U.S. fall release all but certain.
According to Rolling Stone, McCartney's been working with a number of producers in recent months, including Ethan Johns, Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth and Giles Martin, whose work made the cut but has yet to be announced.
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- New Photos From Kurt Cobain Suicide Released by Seattle Police
- Judd Apatow Reveals His Penis Rule and Talks About 'Girls' Sex Scenes Banned by HBO
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR