Paul McCartney's 'New' Single, Album Release Date Sneaks Online
The music legend's next album appears to be called "New" and is due out in the fall.
Paul McCartney teased fans on Twitter on Wednesday, posting a list of words that go with "new": "lyweds," "fangled," "Orleans" and so on.
But he wasn't just teasing. New appears to be the name of the former Beatle's latest track, a bouncy song in the horn-aided vein of the classic "Got to Get You Into My Life."
The song went online alongside a deluxe album pre-order on iTunes Brazil: the deluxe edition of the upcoming set, apparently also titled New, contains 14 tracks and is due Oct. 14 in the region, making a U.S. fall release all but certain.
According to Rolling Stone, McCartney's been working with a number of producers in recent months, including Ethan Johns, Mark Ronson, Paul Epworth and Giles Martin, whose work made the cut but has yet to be announced.
What's Hot In Music
- Asylum Film Or Children's Book With Tara Reid And Ian Ziering, Stars of 'Sharknado 2'
- Maggie Gyllenhaal Explains How Batman Is Like Pussy Riot
- (VIDEO) Multi-Channel Network Collective Digital Studio Launches New Content for Purina
- Watch #AOLBUILD Live Stream Featuring Aubrey Plaza, Dane Dehaan and @LifeAftrBeth Director Jeff Baena
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler