'Pretty Little Liars' Star Lucy Hale Unveils 'You Sound Good to Me' Music Video
The Memphis native's single debuted during Tuesday's winter premiere of the ABC Family drama.
Pretty Little Liars star Lucy Hale is celebrating, but it has nothing to do with the "A" chase on the ABC Family show.
Eighteen months after the 24-year-old actress-singer signed a record deal with Hollywood Records, Hale unveiled her new music video for the single, "You Sound Good to Me," during Tuesday's winter premiere of Pretty Little Liars.
Her debut single made its official launch on Jan. 6 on Sirius XM's The Highway, before the song dropped on iTunes. Hale tweeted to her followers that they catapulted "You Sound Good to Me" to No. 2 on the country iTunes charts.
Viewers who are familiar with Hale as her Pretty Little Liars character, Aria Montgomery, may not see her as a native Tennessean who "grew up listening" to country music," Hale said on Twitter's country music live chat Jan 6. "It's majority of what I listen to now. It felt genuine and felt like home."
The Pretty Little Liars star plans to release her full debut album in the spring. "I want to create music as long as the world will possibly let me," Hale said on Twitter. "I want to tour, see every place possible."
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- Pamela Anderson Refuses Ice Bucket Challenge Because Of ALS Animal Testing History
- Miley Cyrus' Concert Banned In The Dominican Republic
- Interview: Chloë Grace Moretz, Liana Liberato, and Gayle Forman on If I Stay
- Dead Daisies and Beyond: Chats With Dizzy Reed, The Verve Pipe's Brian Vander Ark, Jean-Luc Ponty and Uriah Heep's Mick Box
- Best of Late Night TV: Serena Williams' Shattering Serve and Giada De Laurentiis' Game of Catchphrase (VIDEO)
- New 'Walking Dead' Teaser Features Screaming, Uncertainty, and...Gas Masks? (VIDEO)
- 13 WTF Moments In MTV VMAs History (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Dressed as Star-Lord for a Visit to a Children's Hospital, Melting Our Hearts in the Process