Pop Star PSY Joins The Wanted on Stage at VMA Pre-Party (Video)
Korean singer PSY performs his hit "Gangnam Style" with U.K. boy band The Wanted.
The U.K boy band, The Wanted, introduced Korean pop star PSY, whose single and music video "Gangnam Style" is steadily climbing the music charts, onto the stage at the MTV and Taco Bell’s VMA pre-party show.
The band members of The Wanted even joined PSY at the Avalon Theater in Hollywood and performed his “Gangnam Style” signature dance, which consists of pelvic thrusting, air horse riding moves.
PSY’s “Gangnam Style” has received nearly 100 million views and was an international viral sensation over the summer.
After reaching No.1 on World Digital Songs, he recently signed with The Wanted and Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun’s label, Schoolboy Records. Hopefully this pairing will lead to an even more successful foray into the U.S for the pop star as his single continues its climb up the Billboard charts.
Watch the video above.
Health & Hollywood
THR @ TORONTO
What's Hot In Music
- That Story About the Django Unchained Actress Handcuffed for ‘Kissing While Black’ Just Got More Complicated
- Watch a Supercut of Every Impression Bill Hader Did on SNL
- See the Beautiful Book Jacket for Jami Attenberg’s Saint Mazie
- Do I Have Enough Time to Catch Up on Scandal? Your Pressing TV Questions, Answered
- Sarah Jessica Parker & Kate Hudson Are Fashion Muses for THR's Top Designers
- Matt Bomer's Robot Hand Won't Let Go of Liv Tyler's Breast in 'Space Station 76' Clip (Exclusive)
- Chloe Moretz: Denzel Washington is a 'Master Class in Acting'
- Jamie Foxx Releases 'Party Ain't a Party,' First New Song Since 2010