Pop Star PSY Joins The Wanted on Stage at VMA Pre-Party (Video)
Korean singer PSY performs his hit "Gangnam Style" with U.K. boy band The Wanted.
The U.K boy band, The Wanted, introduced Korean pop star PSY, whose single and music video "Gangnam Style" is steadily climbing the music charts, onto the stage at the MTV and Taco Bell’s VMA pre-party show.
The band members of The Wanted even joined PSY at the Avalon Theater in Hollywood and performed his “Gangnam Style” signature dance, which consists of pelvic thrusting, air horse riding moves.
PSY’s “Gangnam Style” has received nearly 100 million views and was an international viral sensation over the summer.
After reaching No.1 on World Digital Songs, he recently signed with The Wanted and Justin Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun’s label, Schoolboy Records. Hopefully this pairing will lead to an even more successful foray into the U.S for the pop star as his single continues its climb up the Billboard charts.
Watch the video above.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years
- Jennifer Lawrence's Boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult, Is Very Aware of His 'Bystander' Status