VIDEO: Psy Learns What Herpes Is, Thanks Billie Joe Armstrong For Comparing Him to It
The Green Day frontman took to Instagram to liken the South Korean pop sensation to a viral sore that "keeps coming back."
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong went viral, so to speak, when he posted a photo of South Korean pop sensation Psy to his Instagram feed, accompanied by the caption, "This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it's gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway"
The "Gangnam Style" singer was informed of the putdown on a recent sitdown on Fuse.
After being explained what herpes is, Psy considered for a moment and replied, "I think it's cool."
He then thanked Armstrong directly for the metaphor.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Isabel Lucas & Jim Sturgess Bring 'Electric Slide' to Tribeca Film Fest!
- Sofia Vergara's 'Fading Gigalo' Threesome Scene: I Was a Little Nervous!
- Leighton Meester Enjoyed Easter Dinner with Husband Adam Brody - Find Out the Romantic Details! (Exclusive)
- Emma Stone Publicly Questions Boyfriend Andrew Garfield's Views on Femininity - Watch Now!