VIDEO: Psy Learns What Herpes Is, Thanks Billie Joe Armstrong For Comparing Him to It
The Green Day frontman took to Instagram to liken the South Korean pop sensation to a viral sore that "keeps coming back."
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong went viral, so to speak, when he posted a photo of South Korean pop sensation Psy to his Instagram feed, accompanied by the caption, "This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it's gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway"
The "Gangnam Style" singer was informed of the putdown on a recent sitdown on Fuse.
After being explained what herpes is, Psy considered for a moment and replied, "I think it's cool."
He then thanked Armstrong directly for the metaphor.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- How 'Star Search' Champ Sam Harris Hid His Sexuality In The '80s: 'It Was Messed Up' (VIDEO)
- 11 Amy Poehler Stories You've Never Heard Before, But Will Totally Relate To Your Life
- 'Today' Co-Hosts Channel Classic 'SNL' Characters For Halloween
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram For Taking Down Topless Photo
- Watch Sofia Coppola's Insanely Charming Holiday Gap Ads (VIDEO)
- Best of Late Night TV: Gordon Ramsay's Pet Pigs and Chris Rock's Top Halloween Costumes (VIDEO)
- 'Horns' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Devilish New Movie
- Man Dressed as Teletubby Arrested for Stealing Chinese Food