VIDEO: Psy Learns What Herpes Is, Thanks Billie Joe Armstrong For Comparing Him to It
The Green Day frontman took to Instagram to liken the South Korean pop sensation to a viral sore that "keeps coming back."
Green Day frontman Billie Joe Armstrong went viral, so to speak, when he posted a photo of South Korean pop sensation Psy to his Instagram feed, accompanied by the caption, "This dude is the herpes of music. Once you think it's gone, it comes back. #herpes #flareup #pleasegoaway"
The "Gangnam Style" singer was informed of the putdown on a recent sitdown on Fuse.
After being explained what herpes is, Psy considered for a moment and replied, "I think it's cool."
He then thanked Armstrong directly for the metaphor.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film