R. Kelly, Bjork, Belle & Sebastian to Headline Pitchfork Music Festival
The event will be held July 19-21 at Chicago's Union Park.
This year's Pitchfork Music Festival has secured its headliners, with an R&B veteran, a quirky Icelander and a baroque pop band set to take the stage at Chicago's Union Park on July 19-21, organizers announced today.
R. Kelly, Bjork and Belle and Sebastian will lead the fest, while a full lineup will be announced later. Tickets are on sale now, with three-day passes going for $120.
Last year's main draws at the fest included Vampire Weekend, A$AP Rocky, Feist, Sleigh Bells, Kendrick Lamar and Grimes. Pitchfork fest has been held at Chicago's Union Park since the festival launched in 2006.
Bjork will take the stage following a lengthy trek in support of her 2011 album Biophilia, which included multi-day residencies in select cities around the globe. Kelly, meanwhile, released his Write Me Back studio album last year, while Belle & Sebastian's most recent LP, Belle and Sebastian Write About Love, was released in 2010.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years