Rapper Tone Loc Collapses During Iowa Concert (Report)
The concert ended before the artist could complete his set.
The concert ended before the artist could complete his set, the newspaper said.
In a video posted on the website of the Register, concert personnel appear to be surrounding the rapper, named Anthony Terrell Smith, on the floor of the stage.
The condition of the rapper is currently unclear, according to multiple reports.
The artist has previously been reported to have had such onstage incidents. In 2012, he collapsed on stage in Texas from heat exhaustion, according to TMZ. A year prior, he was reported to have had suffered a seizure during a collapse onstage in Atlanta.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)
- Watching This Four-Minute 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Clip Is a Very Good Idea (VIDEO)
- Renee Zellweger's Next Movie, 'The Whole Truth,' Is Her First in Four Years