Ray J Snipes at Kanye West, Kim Kardashian With 'I Hit It First' Single Art
The track, due April 9, arrives six years after the rapper's infamous sex tape with the reality star.
Ray J apparently can't quite quit Kim Kardashian. Years after the pair dated -- and co-starred in an infamous 2007 sex tape -- Ray J seems to be taking aim at his ex and her current boyfriend, Kanye West, in his upcoming single "I Hit It First."
He revealed the track's single art on Twitter on Friday. The art, in the censored, pixelated style of West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy covers, appears to be a blocky reproduction of a photo of Kardashian, as evidenced by Global Grind. The site further reports that the song is rumored to include the line, "Now that I'm finished, she's on to Mr. West," after referencing sexual activities he previously engaged in with the mom-to-be.
Before dating Ray J, Kardashian was married to producer Damon Thomas, making the accuracy of the new song's title unlikely. She later married basketball player Kris Humphries, who escapes this round unscathed.
"I Hit It First" is due April 9 on iTunes. The Nic Nac-produced track also features Bobby Brackins.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration
- Kerry Washington Brings 'Scandal' to Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration