Richie Sambora Jams With Dolly Parton at Glastonbury (Video)
The duet of Bon Jovi's "Lay Your Hands on Me" came during Parton's first festival appearance.
When Richie Sambora tweeted that he was going overseas to see the Queen, he didn't mean Elizabeth. Rather, it was Dolly Parton, the undisputed queen of country, whom the New Jersey rocker shouted out and later joined her onstage at two major British venues.
Sambora, who is currently touring the U.K. and Europe with Orianthi, first guested with Parton at London's O2 Arena and then made a historic appearance at the Glastonbury Festival for a duet of Bon Jovi's "Lay Your Hands on Me."
Parton's appearance at Glastonbury marked her first ever festival appearance. Backstage, the 68-year-old singer was awarded a plaque in recognition of record sales of over 100 million worldwide.
Parton's cover of the '80s arena classic is featured on her new album, Blue Smoke.
Watch a video of the performance below, which includes a long guitar jam by Sambora at the end:
What's Hot In Music
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True
- Rian Johnson Is Already Revealing Details About 'Star Wars: Episode VIII'
- 'Every Single Thing' In the 'The Walking Dead' Season Five Premiere Is a Spoiler
- Zac Efron Steps Out After Addressing Addiction on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls'
- Selena Gomez Flaunts Her Flat Abs at 'Behaving Badly' Premiere
- Justin Bieber Shares Photo of Orlando Bloom's Ex-Wife Miranda Kerr After Fight Video Surfaces
- Charlie Hunnam Makes Up For Missing Comic-Con in Funny Video - Watch Now!