Rihanna Announces Release Date, Art for New Single
"Diamonds" is the first song off her upcoming album, and will be unveiled on Sept. 26.
Following reports earlier this month that Rihanna would be releasing a new album -- her seventh full-length -- in November, the pop superstar has confirmed that the upcoming disc's lead single, "Diamonds," will be unveiled on Wednesday (Sept. 26).
Although Island Def Jam has not given Rih's new album a release date, a press release confirms that the LP will hit stores "before the end of this year." Rihanna has released an album every November for the past three years, starting with Rated R in 2009 and continuing with Loud and Talk That Talk in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
After touring behind Loud in 2011, Rihanna will return to the road in 2013 with the Diamonds world tour. The previously announced North American leg of the trek kicks off on Mar. 8, 2013, in Buffalo, N.Y.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores
- 'Sharknado 3' to Ravage the 'Feast Coast' Next Summer
- Zoe Saldana Gets Gifted Two Halloween Costumes For Twins in 'Queen Latifah Show' Exclusive Video
- Oscar de la Renta Dead - Legendary Fashion Designer Dies at 82
- Pregnant Blake Lively Accentuates Baby Bump with a Beaming Ryan Reynolds By Her Side!
- Rachel Bilson Gets a Checkup Before Her Baby's Arrival!