Rihanna Debuts Music Video for 'Where Have You Been' (Video)
The Barbadian singer emerges from a swamp and dances in the desert in the video for her fifth single off her "Talk That Talk" album.
“I’ve been everywhere, man/Looking for someone” begin the lyrics for Rihanna’s latest single, “Where Have You Been.”
The video for the fifth single off of her Talk That Talk album takes the petite Barbadian singer “everywhere,” it seems, from swamps to deserts to the jungle.
The video, directed by Dave Meyers, opens with Rihanna emerging from a swamp like a mermaid. The clip then moves to the desert, with the singer dancing with a group of shirtless men. She then moves to a dessert hut, which is furnished with plenty of animal prints.
And what’s better than one Rihanna? Eight Rihannas. Halfway through the video, computer-generated imagery creates a kaleidoscope effect, with several images of the singer pulsating on the screen at the same time.
Rihanna, who stars in Universal’s Battleship opening in theaters on May 18, released her sixth studio album, Talk That Talk, on November 18, 2011. It debuted at number three on the Billboard 200, and had first-week sales of 198,000 copies in the U.S.
Watch the video below.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Music
- 'Nutcracker Rouge' Puts A Sexy, 'Baroque-Burlesque' Twist On The Classic Christmas Ballet
- Celebrities Do Their Worst British And American Accents, Succeed Effortlessly
- U.S. Investigation Finds North Korea Was Responsible For Sony Hack
- Why Is Katie Couric Giving Stephen Collins a Forum to Defend Sexual Abuse?
- Quvenzhané Wallis Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Annie' Star
- Peter Jackson and Philippa Boyens on 'The Hobbit,' a Missing Elf, and What's Next (EXCLUSIVE)
- Best of Late Night TV: Orlando Bloom Wants 'Hobbit' Porno, Amy Adams Struggles at 'Holiday Flip Cup' (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting