'The Rolling Stones Are Playing Glastonbury,' Says Kasabian Guitarist
The lineup for the June 26-30 music festival, however, has yet to be officially announced.
The Rolling Stones will be making a stop at the Glastonbury Festival this June -- if a hint dropped by Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno is to be believed.
Asked by MTV News UK if Pizzorno hoped that his indie-rock band will be the most talked about of the concert weekend, he responded with seeming resignation.
"Yes, that would be a miracle because The Rolling Stones are playing Glastonbury," Pizzorno said. "I can imagine there will be a lot of people there waiting for them."
Kasabian is scheduled to play at the Hard Rock Calling Festival on June 29. The Glastonbury festival is set to take place June 26-30.
The Rolling Stones have been rumored to play Glastonbury, and guitarist Ronnie Wood has stated that he'd try to convince his bandmates to appear at the event.
"We've got a meeting next month and that's going to be my first question to them," Wood told U.K.'s The Independent in mid-February. "It's something I've always been interested in. I'm going to twist their arms."
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Shades Of Blue, Tiger Eyes & Beyond: Chatting with Joe Bonamassa, Jim Peterik and Sondre Lerche
- 'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name
- Hell on Wheels: Recent Season Four Episode Seven Delivers!
- Ken Burns' 'The Roosevelts' Reveals Everything Wrong With Our Current Political Class
- Rosario Dawson, Luke Evans, & Ashley Madekwe Support amfAR's Important Cause in Milan
- Leonardo DiCaprio is Rapping 'Scenario' Alongside Jamie Foxx - Watch the Amazing Video!
- Hilary Duff & 'OITNB' Stars Take Over iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Girl Meets World's Sabrina Carpenter Releases 'The Middle of Starting Over' Video - Watch Now!