'The Rolling Stones Are Playing Glastonbury,' Says Kasabian Guitarist
The lineup for the June 26-30 music festival, however, has yet to be officially announced.
The Rolling Stones will be making a stop at the Glastonbury Festival this June -- if a hint dropped by Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno is to be believed.
Asked by MTV News UK if Pizzorno hoped that his indie-rock band will be the most talked about of the concert weekend, he responded with seeming resignation.
"Yes, that would be a miracle because The Rolling Stones are playing Glastonbury," Pizzorno said. "I can imagine there will be a lot of people there waiting for them."
Kasabian is scheduled to play at the Hard Rock Calling Festival on June 29. The Glastonbury festival is set to take place June 26-30.
The Rolling Stones have been rumored to play Glastonbury, and guitarist Ronnie Wood has stated that he'd try to convince his bandmates to appear at the event.
"We've got a meeting next month and that's going to be my first question to them," Wood told U.K.'s The Independent in mid-February. "It's something I've always been interested in. I'm going to twist their arms."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Music
- Aerosmith's 'Dream On' Performed To Honor Boston Marathon Victims And Survivors (VIDEO)
- Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Assaulting Underage Boy
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"