'The Rolling Stones Are Playing Glastonbury,' Says Kasabian Guitarist
The lineup for the June 26-30 music festival, however, has yet to be officially announced.
The Rolling Stones will be making a stop at the Glastonbury Festival this June -- if a hint dropped by Kasabian's Serge Pizzorno is to be believed.
Asked by MTV News UK if Pizzorno hoped that his indie-rock band will be the most talked about of the concert weekend, he responded with seeming resignation.
"Yes, that would be a miracle because The Rolling Stones are playing Glastonbury," Pizzorno said. "I can imagine there will be a lot of people there waiting for them."
Kasabian is scheduled to play at the Hard Rock Calling Festival on June 29. The Glastonbury festival is set to take place June 26-30.
The Rolling Stones have been rumored to play Glastonbury, and guitarist Ronnie Wood has stated that he'd try to convince his bandmates to appear at the event.
"We've got a meeting next month and that's going to be my first question to them," Wood told U.K.'s The Independent in mid-February. "It's something I've always been interested in. I'm going to twist their arms."
GENIUS LOST: ROBIN WILLIAMS
What's Hot In Music
- 'The Theory of Everything' Shines a Light on Stephen Hawking's Love Life
- Robert Rodriguez's Inspiring Speech Will Make You Proud To Be American
- Victoria Justice On Dealing With Cyberbullying, Fashion Inspiration And Her Advice To Teens
- James Franco's New Film 'Kink' Explores BDSM Community, Lifestyle
- Lena Dunham Felt So Much Joy Watching Andrew Rannells in 'Hedwig & the Angry Inch'
- Chris Martin Wears Fat Suit in Coldplay's 'True Love' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Vanessa Hudgens Swings By Kari Feinstein's Style Lounge Ahead of Emmys 2014
- New 'Gotham' Trailer Gives Viewers a Grim & Exciting View of What's to Come!