Rolling Stones to Play Brooklyn's Barclays Center
The band adds another date on their "50 and Counting" tour.
The Rolling Stones will play Brooklyn's Barclays Center on Dec. 8, the band announced Monday.
It's the latest addition -- and first U.S. date -- for the iconic rockers' 50 and Counting tour commemorating their 50th anniversary. Tickets go on sale Nov. 19 at 10 p.m.
The Stones have already sold out four shows at London's 02 Arena (Nov. 25 and 29) and the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. (Dec. 13 and 15).
Their latest album, GRR!, arrives Tuesday; the same day, Brett Morgen's HBO documentary on the band, Crossfire Hurricane, will have its premiere at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. Crossfire Hurricane debuts on the cable network this Thursday.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Music
- Ready to let go of "Let It Go" ? Disney isn't. Mouse has five year plan for "Frozen" franchise
- 'True Blood' Turns Ted Cruz Fundraiser At George W. Bush Library Into A Bloodbath (SPOILER ALERT)
- Dear Governor Cuomo: A Conversation with Natalie Merchant, Plus Catching Up with Freda Payne
- Rob Reiner on the Middle-Age Love Story 'And So It Goes'