Selena Gomez Falls Off Stage During Concert (Video)
The singer got too close to the edge of the stage during an energetic performance of her song "Slow Down."
Selena Gomez had an un-choreographed moment in one of her recent concerts.
During her Oct. 10 show in Fairfax, Va., the singer was so into her performance of "Slow Down" that she didn't realize she was too close to the front of the stage. She ended up falling off the stage while jumping up and down -- wearing, it should be noted, high-heeled boots.
Fortunately for Gomez, it wasn't a long drop. She immediately got up, shook a few fans' hands and, with the help of a dancer, returned to her performance on stage.
Gomez is in the midst of her "Stars Dance" tour, which next hits Buffalo, N.Y.
Watch the video below.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Music
- Best of Late Night TV: Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Lip Sync, Len Goodman Spills 'DWTS' Secrets (VIDEO)
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks
- 7 Sitcom Guys That Are Our Boyfriends In Our Heads (GIFs)
- Darrell Hammond Replacing the Late Don Pardo as 'Saturday Night Live' Announcer
- Zac Efron Given Funny Nicknames by 'We Are Your Friends' Director Max Joseph
- Jennifer Lawrence Attended Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert & 'Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Him'
- Pregnant Kate Middleton is Still Ill with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Cancels Solo Malta Trip